|1|

So it's my first time writing a Assassination Classroom Fanfic but I hope you like it.
*************************

Nagisa's POV

We wear going inside the building the girls wear kidnaped. Karma beat up the 'guard' witch was only a high school student. We found out in witch room they wear. What we din't know is that someone has already beat us to the scene. We went inside a room and saw 17 guys beat up. We looked to see a girl with a (H/c) messy bun helping Kayano and Kanzaki out of the ropes. We wear surprised to see this.''Thank you.'' They both bowed to her. ''Nah it was nothing it was so easy I dint have to use any strength.'' The person had a silky voice. We all looked surprised at what she said. Kayano and Kanzaki finally noticed us. ''Nagisa! Karma!Sugino!Okuda!'' They ran to us. ''So these are your friends.'' She turned around and all three of us blushed because of the kimono she was wearing. ''Yes we are and thank you.'' We all bowed. And she started laughing so hard she fell to the ground. ''Why are you laughing?'' Sugino asked blushing. ''Because I am the same age as you.'' We all looked shocked then she started staring at us. ''Why are you staring at us?'' Karma asked then she snapped her fingers realizing something. ''You must be from Kunigigauka junior high class E-3 right?'' We all looked shocked. ''How d-?'' ''I am a new transferred student I was originally from class A-3 because of my flying colors but I left for something. Once I came back they told me I was going to be in class E-3 for my absence and I dint take the midterms. So yeah. The names Y/N by the way.'' ''Wait why aren't you with class A-3 right now?'' Kanzaki asked ''Because I revived the letter three days ago and got suspended for punching a girl because she accused me of stealing her boyfriend.'' ''Did you steal her boyfriend~?'' Korosensei said behind us. ''Ok first of all who's the squid and second no because he never loved her he just wanted me to be jealous and I never paid attention to him. He made his 'girlfriend' hate me and I had enough when she called me a slutty whore. Witch I kicked her to the wall.'' ''So then what are you doing here? And also I am an octopus.'' Korosensei said her. ''I'm actually looking for someone. His name is Tadaomi Karasuma your teacher.'' ''Yes he is but what is your business with him?'' Korosensei looked ready to harm her. ''He's a friend of mine and I would also like to surprise him. So I just need to know wear he is and you need to lure him to my trap.'' We all looked at each other not really trusting her but we still nodded. Korosensei gave her the address and told her wear they are going to lure him in. ''Ok then it's a deal?'' Y/N hold out her hand to Korosensei as he took it it pooped like a ballon. ''Dint think these wear in handy. Oh and I already knew about the killing thing and they already gave me the weapons for that.'' She said with a smile it was the same thing Karma did when he first came met Korosensei. Karma was chuckling. Before anybody could ask her anything we heard grunts we all turned to the high schoolers. Y/N was smirking and had a sparkle in her eyes. She was looking every wear. Until she stooped and dashed to a corner. ''You know I never leave anybody without a proper punishment.'' She chuckled darkly. She had rope in her hands. ''Hey red head come help me tie them up properly.'' Karma did as he was told. Once they wear done Kayano asked. ''What are you going to do with them?'' She turned into a little chibi demon. ''Oh nothing to worry about~'' She said slyly making us guys blush again.  She looked through her sleeves for something.

Karma's POV

Dam this girl is so cute but hot. It was quite interesting on how one girl took down all these high schoolers. She was looking through her sleeves. ''I know I left you around here but wear are you?'' She took out a two real guns some knifes and a katana. We wear all sweat dropped. She looked at our expressions and laughed nervously. ''I've been in these clothes for 3 days because I forgot to bring some and I've been stashing my things in here.'' She went back on looking until she pulled out some wasabi and mustard containers. There wear at least 8 in her hands. ''Here they are.'' My eyes wear sparkling. She noticed and walked up to me. She had a smirk at me. ''Ne ne wanna join me red?'' I had a tint of pink across my checks. ''The names Karma and yes I would.'' She handed me half of it.

~Mini Time Skip brought to you by sexy Sebastian~

  They wear all screaming and we both had a smirk. We wear almost done we just needed the leader but there was no more wasabi or mustard. ''Awww~Know what are we going to do with him.'' Y/N said in a chibi form then she snapped her fingers. ''Give us all your money.'' He shock his head no. ''Awww~Come on just tell me wear it is.'' She sat on his lap and pulled him close to her. ''I-It's behind the couch.'' He was a blushing mess. ''Thanks~'' She got closer to kiss him but got knocked out. ''Sorry but not sorry I don't deal with some of your kind.'' She went behind the couch and grabbed a black bag. She opened it and there was money watches some weapons in it. She closed it and started taking off the kimono. ''Hey what are you doing!?!?'' Kayano said stopping her from taking it off. Nagisa and Sugino wear blushing madly. ''Karma here you need it.'' Korosensei said hiving me a tissue. I looked up at him his face was pink. ''Why ar-?'' He cut me off my saying. ''Your nose is bleeding.'' I quickly cleaned my nose. ''Huh? Oh I have some close under this.'' She took of the robes she had
a dark blue top, a skirt and high hells. She let down her hair it fell like a cascade.

She put the kimono over the stuff and out the backpack

She put the kimono over the stuff and out the backpack.''Well see you later.'' She said leaving. We wear still standing there. ''Well we should go too it's getting late.'' We all agreed and left to the place we wear staying. We still remembered the deal we had with her.
***********************
Hello this is end of chapter 1 and I am starting chapter 2 and I don't know when I will release it.
WELL GOODBYE~
SEE YOU~