How to tell Ginny

Authors note: I would like to point out, Ginny is one of my favourite characters, but for the sake of this work of fanfiction I have made her as unlikeable as possible. I am aware that she is a brilliant character in the OG books.

Harry new what he was doing was stupid but, he felt right about it. He hated his job as an Auror and regretted applying for the position everyday. Ginny, is one of the best seekers, and she has worked hard to make a name for herself. But, she was barely ever home and had know idea how Harry felt about being an Auror. Harry knew when he told her he quit his job for the ministry, she would be furious. He wasn't going without employment though, he had already accepted the offer by Minerva to take over Madam hoochs position and become the broom teaching coach for the new students. He arrived home just after 6 p.m and put together a nice meal in order to break the news to Ginny. Once the food was cooked he set the table nicely and sat down, One,two, three hours passed before Ginny walked through the door. She was stumbling and obviously drunk, when she saw the food and Harry she shook her head and laughed slightly trying to hold back whatever she had drank.
"Helloooo, Harry. How long have you been waiting?" Her speech was slurred and Harry was furious.
He knew she was a grown woman but they were married, she should have told him she was going out.
"Where have you been?" He asked, he suppressed his annoyance as best he could.
"Out, whats the occassion?" She changed the subject and Harry shook his head.
"I have some new your not going to like." He scowled.
"Please tell me I'm not preganant. That would be the end of my career." She blurted.
"I quit my job, but I took another at Hogwarts as a professor." Harry said ignoring the obvious remark that she thought being pregnant was horrible.
"Oh thank merlin." She breathed. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"You haven't been here and weeks and I'm sick of being alone and I knew you would have talked me out of it." Ginny looked furious, her cheeks red from the alcohol brightening with rage.
"Maybe if you weren't so negligent when I was here I wouldn't leave so often." She spat angrily. 
She spun on her heal and stormed up the stairs leaving Harry confused. He sighed and stood packing away the left over food he had put together for his selfish wife. Besides, if Ginny had been pregnant Harry knew it wouldn't be his. Once the food was cleared away and the dishes washed he followed Ginny up the stairs.