Finishing up

Draco sat up and looked around, he was in a dark, cold and stale place. There was nothing but silence, only his shallow breathing. Where was he?
There was a massive bang, light and I voice that made his fear disappear.
"Draco, please be alive." Harry called longingly.
"Here." Draco croaked.
There was a sigh of relief.
"He is finally awake, Scorpius, say high to your dad." Harry said.
"H-hi, dad?" A boy, about 4 or 5 stepped forward.
He had dark blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. He couldn't of been, Dracos son he was only a baby, this boy was to old. But he was concerned even more when he saw Harry. Harrys hair had grayed slightly and his skin was aged slightly.
"Whats going on?" Draco demanded scared.
"You've been dead for 6years." Harry answered, hurt filling his eyes.
Draco froze in shock finally taking in his surroundings. He was lying on a stone table in what looked to be his family crypt. Dead?
"Let's get you out of here, and I will explain everything." Harry said walking over to Draco.
"Start talking." Draco ordered.
He let Harry lift him off and steady him, keeping a wary eye on Scorpius, there was no doubt that was his son. Harry explained the whole story.
"When, when I cast the spell on her I knew it would take time. I visited every day, you showed no signs of waking. As the years passed I began thinking I had made a mistake and now Scorpius had no parents, but your awake." Harry exclaimed happier. "It was a rough six years, but Scorpius is tough."
The little boy nodded and puffed out his chest happily, he had a big goofy grin on his face.
"You, brought me back." Was all Draco could say.
Harry looked at Draco with broken longing. Scorpius may have been tough, but Harry was not.
"I missed you, more than anything. It was painful." Harry confessed, tears developing in his eyes. "Say something, dammit."
"I'm sorry, for everything." Draco whispered, his voice breaking. "For leaving you, for leaving Scorpius."
Harry pulled Draco in tight, his head resting on Harrys chest, fists clenched the back of Harrys shirt.
"Just promise you won't do that again." Harry sighed.
Draco nodded.

2 months later.

Scorpius was drawing in an old colouring book while Harry taught Draco how to cook.
"Like this." Harry smiled.
"Like this?" Draco asked scrunching his face in confusion.
Harry shook his head and laughed.
"You are a cute dork, like this." Harry flicked his hand and the egg cracked cleanly into the bowl.
Draco tried to copy him and egg went everywhere. Harry tried his hardest not to laugh and ended up leaving the room, five seconds later his laughter could be heard.
"Harry James Potter, how dare you!" Draco shouted.
"What are you going to do, tell your daddy." Harry called back humour evident.
"I can't complain to the person I'm complaining about." Draco retorted.
Harry apparated into the room and pinned Drack against the wall.
"Your funny." He laughed.
Draco smirk and kissed Harry gently.
"I love you." Harry confessed pressing there heads against eachother gently.
"I love you, too." Draco smiled.
Harry knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring. He said.
"Marry me, Draco and you'll never have to feel alone again."
Draco put his hands over his mouth and knelt in front of Harry taking his hands.
"Yes, 100 times yes."