Special chapter

Harry waited at the alter trying his hardest not to fidget as he waited. He and Draco had decided on a small wedding as to not upset too many people and because Dracos father was less than happy about Draco marrying the chosen one. Neville placed a hand on Harry's shoulder and smiled.
"You'll be alright." He comforted.
Harry nodded and looked back to the carpet just as scorpius apeared holding a small girls hand. They walked up the carpet and separated as they reached the end. The music started and Draco appeared, he had a large grin on his slim face causing Harry's heart to pound in his chest.  Draco stood in front of Harry and the music cut off. Neville flew through his part and then came the vowels.
"Draco, growing up I thought you were an obnoxious prick, if someone had told me that we would get married I would have told then to shove off. But standing here now and looking at the life we have, I have no regrets."
"Harry, that day I saw you in diagon alley I couldn't get you out of my head. At first I thought it was because I hated you, but remember in third year with the dementors. When you fell off your broom I was so worried, I thought you were dead. But, when I saw you again as teacher all those feelings rushed back."
Neville announced the words Harry had been dying to here.
"You may kiss your betrothed."
Harry grabbed Dracos hands and pulled him closer, there lips connected and everyone else disappeared. They separated after what felt like an eternity and rested there forheads together smiling.

10 years later

Harry walked in behind an annoyed boy of about 17. The boy was holding a small girl of about 5, she was sleeping quietly.
"I told you, dad, she would fall asleep and I would have to carry her." He complained.
"You are only carrying her because you said you would." Harry shrugged smirking slightly. "Now, where is my husband."
Harry looked around just as Draco walked in.
"Scorpius, go and put Maya to bed. I just got Jasper to sleep so be quiet."
Scorpius nodded and disapeared with Maya.
Draco wrapped his arms around Harrys and neck and they shared a deep kiss.
"You did good, Maya and Jasper, even Scorpius will be alright. I'll be alright."
Draco sighed pulling Harry into a tight hug. "It's only a week."
"Seven is a terrible number." Harry shrugged getting in closer.
Draco nodded in agreement but reluctantly let Harry go.
"Be safe, stay out of trouble. " draco warned.
"Me? In trouble? Never." Harry smirked kissing Draco one last time. "Cya in a week."