Damon spanks Jeremy (part 1)

This happens in 1:22 founder's day when jeremy disrespects elena.

I do not own any characters or tvd but this idea is mine.

"I have so many emotions, but I don't have any way to express them. Being a teenager is so hard!" said Damon, appearing behind him, mocking Jeremy.

"You're a dick!" said Jeremy.

"You do not talk to me like that! I'm not your sister. And for now on" next Damon grabs Jeremy's arm "don't talk to your sister that way either. She's elder to you and deserves respect" he continues.

"So, you're going to kill me just because I hurt Elena's feelings?" Jeremy said.

Damon gives a sarcastic laugh and continues "I'll do worse than a mere lecturing if you keep on showing this disrespect. Cut her some slack"

"She erased my memories"

"No, I did! She was protecting you."

"It wasn't her call to make." Jeremy said while trying to get his arm free from Damon's hold. But a 15 year teenager is nothing in from of 150+ vampire.

"Let go of me before I cause a scene." Jeremy said trying to sound threatening.

"You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out." Damon replies dragging Jeremy towards his car.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy said.

"Taking you to Salvatore mansion" replied Damon now driving to his house.

Jeremy never said anything about Damon being the scary brother. He always wondered if the sarcasm side he shows is to hide his stern side.

Soon they reached the Salvatore mansion or for Jeremy, his doom. Damon parked the car and quickly pulled Jeremy out of the car. He had a firm grip on his upper arm while dragging him to the couch.

"Sit" he said while giving a gentle push for him to obey immediately. Jeremy who was quite until now, seeing the stern expression on Damon's face, obeyed.

"Would you like to explain why you're disrespecting Elena and hurting her feelings?" asked Damon.

"I told you earlier, I hate her for erasing my memory about Vicki. Clear? Now can I leave?" asked Jeremy, hoping Damon would let him go without further interrogations. Jeremy found this mysterious Damon scary then the sarcastic vampire who doesn't care.

"Not before you learn to respect your elders and especially Elena. Do you know in what state of mind you were that night? Elena being the caring elder sister requested it for you. She did not want to see you suffer from it. You already were suffering from your parents death and were doing drugs" Damon yelled, "so are you ready to respect her?" he continued.

"But... it was my decision!! Not hers... I should be the one to decide whether I want to erase it or not" Jeremy yelled and in one swift motion found himself facing down the couch. Heat rushed to his face when Damon pulled his jeans all the way down to his ankles. Now he was face down over a 150+ year old vampire, in his knickers which he knew was matter of time when he'll be bare. He hated this position as it made him feel vulnerable. He was afraid would be an understatement. He has once heard Stefan telling Elena about Damon actually caring in his vampire years as well.

Flashback-

"But Damon never cares about anything but himself. Why do you think he'll help you in this?" asked Elena.

"Because no matter what, there is still a small part in him that cares about me, his baby brother. He'll do anything to protect me from harm even it means he'll have to be the big old fashioned brother" replied Stefan.

"What do you mean by 'big old fashioned brother'?"

"That means to knock some sense into me by a... a spanking. I love this sarcastic, carefree brother more than a caring brother who'll do anything to keep me safe"

"You mean Damon spanked you in your vampire years? Does that mean he spanked you in your human years as well?"

"Yes. He did spank me in my human years as well as vampire years. It takes a lot to make him that decision, but ones he makes it; there is nothing you can do to change it. You'll feel it. He'll make sure you're not able to sit without squirming in your place for at least a week. Trust me you'll regret doing anything you did to earn it. He'll make sure of it" said Stefan with a misery look on his face. What both of them didn't know was that there was someone else as well who was eavesdropping on their conversation.

End of flashback

"Are you going to spank me?" Jeremy asked, afraid to know the answer of it.

"Ahh so you very well know what it is. Thought I'll have to explain this to you. Does that mean your parents spanked you as well?" asked Damon.

"No... they never did it. Please you can't do this to me. I'm sorry for disrespecting you and Elena, please let me up" Jeremy pleaded but it went to deaf ears as Damon had made a decision of spanking him. He tried getting up but he wasn't strong enough to fight a vampire.

"I wouldn't try to escape if I was you. You really don't want me to make it worse for you because trust me you'll not be able to take a step or two before I catch you and it'll be worst for you" Damon said in his stern voice, "let's get it over with"

---------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be available after a week so if you want to read it now then visit: readz118547448.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/damon-spanks-jeremy-part-2/

you can read it here! it's for free!

do vote and comment.

One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara