tenth

"Goodmorning!" jeno said with a smile plastered on his face while shouting at his two roommates

"I've never been so early like this.." renjun complained and look at his watch "Damn, it's 4 fucking am?!"

"YoUR LANGUAGE HUANG RENJUN!" jaemin snapped the latter

"Are you that excited to your first day? For your information, school is so stressful." renjun added

"Yes I am so hurry up and wash yourselves" as jeno went out of the room, leaving the two boys scratching their napes, irritated.

"Is Jeno the second Taeyong hyung?" jaemin asked and sighed heavily

-

"Okay, if someone or teacher asked you why you're late in school, just reply that you had a vacation and your family didn't enroll you at first. Get it?" Jaemin said while his arms wrapped on Renjun's shoulder

"And what's my name?"

"Use your name."

"Alright"

As the three of them entered the room, eyes- especially girls', are sticking on Jeno.

Jaemin immediately noticed Jeno's uncomfortable self and shouted "Stop looking at him." he simply said and pull Jeno in the vacant chair locating at his back of his seat. "From now on, you'll seat there. Renjun will be uh two seats apart from me."

Jeno nodded but still, the girls' eyes are sticking on him and they're gossiping about his adorable look.

The teacher went in and greeted them. He asked Jeno to introduce himself so he does.

"I am Lee Jeno.. b-but you can call me Jeno" he smiled awkwardly and sat down.

"Lee Jeno? Oh, what a great name. Do you have any sns account?" Blonde, short-haired girl, also known as yeri asked the boy while sucking her lollipop in her mouth.

"W-what? Again?"

"SNS account/s, bro." yeri smiled

Jaemin looked at Jeno and whispering but the latter couldn't hear it.

"Okay, I guess he's introverted person." Irene said to Yeri as she brushed her hair up and curling it on his finger.

Jeno scratched his nape and sighed.

Maybe he needs to learn more about this world.

-

A very short update bcs I don't have any assignment today so here it is!!! Hope you enjoyed! I already published the ChenSung FanFiction named “First Kiss” come and visit it in my wall! (here's the link of the story hehe: https://my.w.tt/UiNb/QVUzje8i2N)

And yep! other artist will suddenly or make appearance here in this story. 💚✨