sixteenth

“So where the both of you from yesterday?” Renjun said while eating his lunch together with Jaemin and Jeno at the cafeteria.

“Mall and Park, that's it.” Jaemin said without looking at the latter, drinking his favorite drink.

“Both of you seems awkward today. Is there something wrong?” Curiously Jeno asked the two boys around him.

“Nothing.” Jaemin smiled “Go finish your lunch Jeno, we can't be late in Science Class.” he added and walked away.

Renjun sighed and looked at the remaining person in front of him.

“What happened? Something's weird.” Jeno said looking at Jaemin who is walking away from them.

“Just.. Just stop asking for now and go to your next class. Let's all meet later.” The latter said and looked at his meal.

“I guess I gotta go, Good bye!” Jeno paved a wave and walks away.

Renjun putted his palm on his forehead and keeps on sighing, regretting something he did earlier.

The bell rang notifying students that their next class will now start. The two boys sat on their respective chairs. On the other hand the popular girl squad named Red Velvet stares at Jeno hoping that Yeri would notice him.

“Joy-eonnie he's so gorgeous. I just can't believe a boy like him exists.” Yeri said

“Oh gosh, I know right. The three of them are so good looking.” Joy added.

“Stop blabbering guys and let the class starts” Choi Sooyoung their professor said with a high pitched tone of voice.

All of them sighed because of frustration.

The bell rang saying the classes has ended.

Everyone's preparing their bag to go home while Jaemin still sitting on his chair, thinking something deep.

Jeno was about to go to Jaemin's chair but suddenly Yeri blocked him “Hey, I know I'm too flirty enough at your sight but trust me I'm just being friendly..” she said while a sparks on her eyes.

The latter gulped, “Oh, you're thinking wrong. I have never accused someone like that.”

The girl blushed and smiled, “T-that's a sweet of you..”

Jeno chuckles “Not really. Anyway, what's your excuse? Why did you blocked me from going on somewhere?”

“I wanna know you more.” Yeri answered.

Jeno paused a couple of second thinking on what possibility could it be “W-why though?”

“I told you I am friendly. So drop your number here..” she handed him her phone “So that I can contact you and tacle something interesting.”

Jeno typed his number and smiled “There, Let's talk later if you want to.”

Yeri nodded and went away with an excitement of her eyes and smile.

Jeno waved at her and went to Jaemin.

“Hey? Why are you upset?” the boy said and putted his hand on his shoulder

Jaemin startled a bit and sighed “Nothing. Just please not now Jeno.”

Why Jaemin is so sad? I must find it out.

“Alright, I won't force you though.” he smiled awkwardly “Now, let's go home together.”

“Thanks but I ain't going for now. I need some time to be alone.” Jaemin smiled grabbed his bag and walked out.

I think I knew it.