II

Jennie's POV

I woke up at  exactly 6 in the morning. I couldn't sleep because of what happened last night. She's so cute, pretty, and tall and- She's just perfect. For the first time i talked to her. I ran because i was so nervous that time.

"No i want you."

Those words kept repeating in my head. It's not like what i think like? The word 'want' has two meanings. First is she wants me two perform and the other is for romantic purposes. Ugh. I've never been so frustrated like this. What is this girl doing to me? Aish. I went downstairs and i saw my mother cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom!" I said.

"Oh good morning sweetie. Rosé said she'll come over, she's on her way." She said.
Mom finished cooking our breakfast, she sat then started eating. So i did the same.

"You've grown up so much Jen" My mother said.

"Of course mom. I'm already 21" I said while laughing.
We were eating silently, when someone knocked the door.

"It's Rosé." My mom said while opening the door.
When she saw me, she raised her right eyebrow. I think i'm in trouble. Me and Rosé went upstairs.
I sat on my bed and grabbed my guitar.

"You." She said.

"Me?"

"Why did you do that?! You're so fucking dumb Jennie!" She said.

"What did i do?!" I asked.

"I mean, it was fine that you left me because you saw her, and i know you were shocked. But the point is, you left Lisa without saying anything."

"Hey i told her that i needed to go-"

"That was finally your chance!" She said.

"Whatever" I said while looking for my notebook. Where is it? I know i put it inside my case ugh.

"Ugh! Where is it?!"

"What are you looking for?" Rosé asked.

"My notebook, i can't find it." I said. Sigh.

"Don't tell me that you left it at the train station..." She said.

"Can you please go to the train station?" I said.

"Ugh fine."

Rosé POV

I went to the train station. I was walking when i saw Lisa holding the notebook.

"Hey. My friends is looking for that." I said.

"Oh. You know her?" She asked. I nodded.

"Later. At 10Pm. You need to be here." I said.

"Okay. I'll see her later then!" Lisa said.

If you're wondering that i set those two on a date, well yes.
I went home, I found Jen playing with her phone.

"You need to grab it later at 10Pm. I do not know, they didn't give it to me." I lied.

"Ugh seriously? Okay fine. I still have 2 hours left." She said.
I hope she won't ran away like she did yesterday. I swear that was the most stupid thing she ever did.
2 hours have passed, she already went to the train station.

Jennie's POV

I went to the train station, when i was going to the office, i saw a familiar girl I quick hid my self.

"Oh shit, Lisa!" I whispered. God what is she doing here?
I slowly took a glance of her, and she was holding my notebook. What the? Ugh Rosé!
Okay i need to do this.
I slowly walked beside her.

"Heyy." I said.

"Oh hey! I'm sorry if i scared you last night i didn't mean to. What can i do for you to forgive me?" She said. Aish why is she so cute? Goddamit.

"I-I need the notebook." I said. She handed me her notebook and smiled.

"By the way, what's your name? She asked.

"Jennie. But you can call me Jen." I said.

"Nah. I'll call you Nini." She said.

"N-Nini?" I asked.

"Uhm yeah. You don't like it? I'm sorry-"

"No no no. I like it. I just found it cute." Okay what did i just say?

"I'm Lalisa, but you can call me Lisa." She said. I know Lisa. I've known you for almost 10 years.

"Anyways, thank you." I was about to walk but she said something.

"Hey, can i at least walk you home?" She asked. I nodded.
We were walking and she was telling me what she'll do when graduated.

"Oh that's nice. I live here." I said.

"What? You're serious?" She asked.

"I'm dead serious." I said.

"How come i never seen you before? I was always passing here" She said.

"Hahahah. I'm busy."

"Can i meet you again tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure."

"Around 12pm?" Oh. Should i tell her?

"I-I can't. I'm busy. I'm only free at night." I said.

"Alright! I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Nini!" She said. But before that she kissed my cheek. What the actual fuck. Oh god!
I went upstairs and covered my face with a pillow.
I can't believe this! She literally kissed me on my cheek! Can i die? can i? Oh god. I'm not dreaming right? My heart is beating so damn fast!

Nini...

That's the cutest nickname i've ever heard.