Amor De Rey

Author: lieselotds

Genre: Thriller, Dark Romance

Summary:

Survival, no matter what. That is what kept Victoria alive. A young girl with a troubled past learned to take care of herself by dealing in drugs. Money is the only thing she wishes for, to find a way out of her dreadful life. Highly skilled and fierce, a lack of human emotions, the girl learned how to protect herself from the monsters she created herself.

 But what happens when she gets on the radar of Black Blood? A gang that deals with murder, drugs and dirty money. Morals are thrown out of the window, survival is the only answer, so she accepts a deal made by the devil, working for Black Blood.

 Victoria wasn't a random pick for the Black Blood gang. She is there for something bigger, a deal of a lifetime and she has the knowledge hidden deep inside her.

 Arsen West, leader of Black Blood, a man with no empathy, a man whose best friend is a gun, a man called the devil was told they found the perfect fit for his problem. But what happens if he founds out that his solution is a girl?

 Murder, gangs, lies, and hate are bound to happen, But the worst game you can play is love.

Personal Opinion:

This is one of those dark books on wattpad and so there will be no fluffy unicorns or rainbows with glitter. Everything about the book is dark with violence and so I would recommend this book to older audiences. If you are lookimg for a sweet romance then this book is not for you. The relationship between the characters is very complex and the male lead can kind of be sadistic. There were moments when I felt so bad for the heroine, I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I must say though that I was really intrigued. The story really shows the harshness and the brutality of the mafia and what its like to live in that kind of lifestyle.  Not to mention, the plot twists! Oh! The plot twists. It was such a brilliant plot twist! And also I love the title and its significance! If you read the story, you'll find out soon enough. (*Wink wink)

Status: Completed

Note: There is a sequel, but its about their daughter.