INFORMATION - NOTE FROM KAICHOU

Jobs will be shared here along with their requirements and availability.  A note from the main moderator:

Thank you for volunteering to work with us here at HAIKYUU!! Magazine.  We look forward to working with you.  Please feel free to refer to me as Max (or as I like to call him, KAICHOU-SAMA [@nacchisu] ) and don't be too formal.  The only thing we ask for is that you have a passion to share HAIKYUU!! with others and the responsibility to keep this magazine running well.  Thank you very much for your time.

----

♠  THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:  

☞ Positions will usually be held by two or three people, excluding Main Mod/Manager and Main Editor.

☞ Each person is limited to two positions.

☞ If you wish to apply for a job, please comment below or on the page you would like to apply for.  However, PMs will always be checked first over comments.  Please keep this in mind.

☞ All job openings will be first come first serve.  If there are more than two who would like to take those jobs, a poll/assessment test/meeting will be held to determine further action.

☞ If you do not abide by the rules and/or follow deadlines without valid excuse, you will be requested to leave the staff, and the position will be opened to others.  However, if for any reason you must withdraw from our staff, please PM the Main Mod.

☞ Vulgar or foul language will not be accepted.  Everything we say must be edifying to others and not meant to harm one another.

☞ However you divy the jobs up amongst those who have to work together is up to you, but both of you will be responsible if you fail to meet the deadline.

☞ If there are any other questions or concerns, or you must have immediate attention, please email to:  haikyuu.magazine@gmail.com.

|| POSITIONS ||

Main Mod/Manager:  @HAIKYUU-Magazine

Co-Manager:  @lukaii

Main Assistant:  @nacchisu

Editors:  @Lucapyon, @WinterRaineeDay

Creative Directors:  @SleepyNinjaa

-

Cover Designers:  |OPEN| - SEE POLL

Interviewers:  @retardedinpajamas, @Levee_Ayzis, |OPEN|

Advice Columnists:  @NelleArrangement, @itsameee

Monthly HAIKYUU!! Anime/Manga Update:  @Sunshine8910, |OPEN|

Character of the Month:  @Sunshine8910, @volleygays

Favorite Quotes:  @WinterRaineeDay, @NelleArrangement

One Shot Seekers:  @HisokaHuyu, @itsameee, |OPEN|

Fanfiction Fanatics:  @SleepyNinjaa, @Kira_Yuuki04

Contest Coordinators:  @Red_ZeveRin, @imagine-papertowns

Poll People:  @lukaii, |OPEN|

How-To Help:  @crimsonxribbon, @Levee_Ayzis

{ More to be posted, but just so everyone can get a general idea.  If you have an idea for another section, please let us know! }

-

Those who are still willing to help despite jobs filled are welcome to PM for any help we may need.