|| ARTICLE PEOPLE ||

Updated: 2017/3/11

COVER DESIGNERS  ||  [ O P E N ]

The cover designers are in charge of creating the cover every month for the magazine.  The cover must be at least 256 x 400, but they can also be larger but with those proportions.  Anything on the cover is fine, but if you want to get some specifics, you can refer to the calendar the assistant will be putting up soon.

People holding this position:  SEE NEXT PART FOR CONTEST

==

INTERVIEWERS  ||  [ OPEN ]

Interviewers are in charge of interviewing HAIKYUU!! fanfic writers.  Each magazine will have one interview shown, so the two interviewers will choose one person to interview each month.  Both of them will interview that one person and combine it into one article.

People holding this position:  PLEASE APPLY

==

ADVICE COLUMNISTS  ||  [ CLOSED ]

Advice columnists will answer questions sent to them via PM or comments posted on their advice column.  You might have to advertise a bit on your own page for questions.

People holding this position: semipai

==

MONTHLY MANGA/ANIME UPDATE  ||  [ CLOSED ]

This may also be known as the spoiler area.  Those who would like to apply for this job have to be up to date with the latest HAIKYUU!! manga and anime that have been released to the public.  You can choose what chapter or episode to cover or however many you want to.

People holding this position:  ReverS3

==

CHARACTER OF THE MONTH  ||  [ ONE SPOT LEFT ]

Those in charge of the character of the month choose a HAIKYUU!! character and their seiyuu/voice actor to focus on in the article.  Things to talk about would include the character's stats, family, likes/dislikes, position, and such.  Also, the writers will briefly talk about the person who plays the character.

People holding this position:  PLEASE APPLY || Anime_4_life_12

==

FAVORITE QUOTE  ||  [ OPEN ]

Those who are in charge of quotes choose a quote from HAIKYUU!! that they like and explain why.  It doesn't have to be a huge long explanation, but they explain what scene/episode or context so the audience knows where it's coming from and why they chose that quote, as in significance.

People holding this position:  PLEASE APPLY

==

ONE-SHOT SEEKERS  ||  [ OPEN ]

One-shot seekers find a one shot to be shown in the magazine every month.  However, the same author cannot be chosen twice in a row, and if those in charge cannot find a one-shot to show, they are responsible to write one.

Make sure that you get permission from the author to show their work in our magazine.  Also, please make sure that the one-shot has correct grammar and punctuation.  Also, you must ask their permission to edit their writing.

People holding this position:  PLEASE APPLY

==

FANFICTION FANATICS  ||  [ OPEN ]

Those who are in charge of fanfictions choose a fanfiction to show and summarize in their article.  You can rate it if you want, but please do so with a kind heart.  Those who give a bad review will not be excused.

People holding this position:  PLEASE APPLY

==

CONTEST COORDINATORS  ||  [ OPEN ]

Coordinators create contests to be held once every three months, which accounts up to four contests in a year.  It can be any type of contest, but make sure it's fair for all subscribers/followers.

People holding this position: PLEASE APPLY

==

POLL PEOPLE  ||  [ CLOSED ]

Those taking polls can create a poll using websites such as poll-maker.com or pollcode.com to create a poll about anything.  The question will be asked the month before, and the results will be posted the next month.  Also, you can suggest personality tests and such.  Please make sure that the results are not shown before they are posted in the magazine.  The link can be added as an external link on the page.

People holding this position: troveya

==

HOW-TO HELP  ||  [ CLOSED ]

This section is for tips on how to do things, such as spike a ball or make a collage or anything fun like that.  It's more like a DIY area, so please create detailed, clear instructions that anyone can follow.  Also, please make sure that you include things you may need or extra tips to enhance the project.  If there is an external link available, that is also helpful.

People holding this position:  JhaePanda