|| OFFICE PEOPLE ||

MAIN MOD/MANAGER || [ C L O S E D ]

Well, there really doesn't need to be an explanation for this, but someone insisted for this.  The main moderator or manager is in charge of running this magazine and overseeing the staff.

He takes the articles (after the editing that have been done from the editor) and creates the book where all of them are being put.

Also, he checks if there are any incoviniences that may pop up. He will be the main person answering messages that are sent on the message board or in the inbox.

Person holding this position:  

==

CO-MANAGER || [ C L O S E D ]

There is someone we already have in mind, but the co-manager helps the manager and usually splits the work with them to help maintain the magazine.  The co-manager also makes sure people aren't breaking the rules.  They'll also be helping reply to messages.

If the main moderator/manager can't continue his job, the position automatically transfers to the co-manager.

Person holding this position:  inyeong_

==

ASSISTANT || [ C L O S E D ]

This person is behind the scenes who is helping the manager and co-manager with creating a calendar for deadlines and making sure everything's in.  He is also the person who can be contacted if you can't contact the manager or co-manager.

Person holding this position:  nacchisu

==

EDITORS || [ C L O S E D ]

This job will be decided by the manager again. The editors will be in charge of making the last corrections, then they will turn it in to the manager.

The editor will have to search thoroughly for mistakes in the article and if there's something he doesn't understand, he will have to ask the person who had written the article what he meant there. Also, there will be a deadline for returning the edited articles.

 The editor must know how to write correctly in English, and he will have to make sure he turns in the articles on time.

People holding this position:  Lucapyon, WinterRaineeDay

==

CREATIVE DIRECTORS || [ C L O S E D ]

The creative director is in charge of the format of this magazine page.  As in, they are in charge of the background and profile picture (at least 256 x 256).  Also, they are in charge of adding a banner or picture to each side of the article.

People holding this position:  sleepyninjaanicevibe