Capter one. Brothers dead

Encre pov

I was siting in my room relaxing while working on a project for the king when I heard a knock on the door. I stopped painting and sighed. I heard the knock again only this time it was louder. I quick got to the door and opened. Eterna stod in front of me. She had a letter in her hands and a worried expression on her face. "Eterna what's wrong?" I  asked. She walk in and sat down, and pointede that i should do the same. I started to get worried.

"Encre... i'm so sorry, but you brother is dead. He got killed by a werewolf" Etrena spoked in a sad tone.

I felt my soul got a crack. Tears begain falling and it felt like time stopped. I cried and cried Etrena walked over to me and tried to comfort me. Like everyone else who have a heart she hates to see my tears.  After some time she gave me a letter and spoke.

"He gave me this right before he became dust. He wanted you to have it."

I toke the letter said to Etrena that I wanted to be alone. She left more worried now than when she arrived. I took the letter and opend it. Inside the letter was therea necklace and a note. I toke the necklace and looked at it was beautiful. It was one of those who were close to your skin or ind my case bone. In the front was there something that looked like chains going down to a key. In the back of the necklace was there a pendant that could be opened. I opened it and saw the words Dont' forget. I cried even more if that even was possible. I looked at the key. it looked like it would fit into a chest or a cabinet. The key had a flower pattern on it. I took the note an read it.

"Encre if you ever get this note will it mean i'm dead. Just like me you have a strong magic inside of you. you know about some of your abilities, but there are more. i'm sorry I haven't told but our mother told me about them a week before the accident. I'm sorry that I coud not tell you I hope you'll be okay, little sis goodbye"

I ran to my room wiht the note and the necklace. I took the necklace and read the note again and again undtil I fell asleep.

(Hi this is my first story and i'm kinda excited about this. I suck at english so... yeah. This whole story is made from my head which is pretty retarded. so good luck understanding)