Chapter thirty-four

Encre P.o.v

I felt as I was lifted in a gentle grip. I looked up to see Fallacy flying full speed with me in his arms. I was expecting that everyone would abandon me, not help me. I felt limp as Fallacy entered the castle and gave me to one of the maids who took me to my room and laid me in my bed. I had a staring contest with the ceiling as I thought. Why are they helping me? Why would they want me here? Do they care for me? Are they trying to trick me so I'll be their Weapon?  Too many questions circled in my head but one bothered me more than the rest. Why don't they just try to kill me or haunt me away? Encre the reason is that they all care before you ask how it's because you have done so many things for them, That line was supposed to make me feel better but I felt nothing, I already fell. The door opened to reveal a worried Asgore a pissed Eterna a Fallacy with a stone face and Crystal. I kept one staring at the ceiling.

"Encre who was that?" Crystal asked. 

"My father, Wingding Gaster or the name he uses Gaster Canak" I answered short. I didn't even have to look at them to see their shocked faces well Fallacy kept his stone face on.

"Encre we have some questions that we hope you can answer..." Asgore said

"Why did you never tell us?" Eterna said her voice surprisingly calm but showed glimpses of anger.

"I'm born from the two most feared families in existing I didn't want people to try and kill me or kill Peinture, He may not have been my brother but I still care for him he was the first one that accepted me," I said no emotions left

"Your aura said something about you being to close to the edge, what did it mean?"  Asgore asked

"Being too close to the edge is the same as about to go insane however insanity works differently for Canaks. It removes our feelings or splits our personality," I said

"How do you go closer to the edge?" Fallacy asked. which surprised us all.

"If you believe in something harmful that could easily kill you if you were a normal person. In my case was it not belonging anywhere, Belonging in hell, and being a nobody," I said

"What do you mean by was?" Eterna asked I didn't answer. I didn't answer. Please don't say anything Aliza, They need to know Encre

"She already fell," Aliza said. I haven't moved my head even the slightest the hold time nor blinkt. my eyes feels like they are burning.

"Before you ask I can't feel emotions," I said coldness being the only thing visible in my voice.

"Is there anything we can do to help you?" Eterna asked she was on the verge of tears.

"There are two things one of them is downright suicide to do and... Let's just say you need to be on good terms with witches to make that one happen too," I said

"What about the other one?" Fallacy asked knowing that Witches and vampires will never make a good combination.

"That one is simple but it just as easy as stuffing this castle through a keyhole. You need to prove me wrong before the next special moon," I said (Special moon = blood moon blue moon big moon etc.)