Ch2 Lust not Love

Todoroki leans into you, closer and closer til, he collapsed into your shoulder, seems he has fallen asleep. You smile.

"For someone so cold...you are pretty hot..." you say as you start to drift off in to a deep slumber.

The next morning, you woke up and he was gone.

'That piece of SHIT! Treating me like a one night stand like...that..." you said to yourself til the aroma of pancakes filled the room.

"What..the?" you say out loud as you head over to the kitchen.

"Morning (Y/N)...thought you'd be hungry." he said as he looked over his shoulder, he snickered.

"Good morning, thanks but, what's so funny?" you said confused.

"Your hair...is..." he started to snicker again.

You turn and look at your reflection in the microwave. Your hair was a complete mess it was almost defying gravity. You pat down your hair, and look over at Todoroki, his hair was still perfect.

"Thanks for the heads up 'Mister Perfect'!" you say as you stick out your tongue at him.

He let out a quiet chuckle. You sat at the table as he served breakfast.

"Mama always told me to get a man that can do both, cook and fuc-fight." you say with a laugh.

"Hah, aren't you just hilarious."he said bluntly as he sat down next to you.

"Actually I a- OH MY ALMIGHT! THIS SMELLS DELICIOUS!" you say as you dig in.

"Did you just?... never mind..." he began eating.

After breakfast you both got ready for your early morning patrol.

"Todor-" he cut you off

"Shouto, you will address me as Shouto." His cold harsh tone from the first day you met him had returned.

"Urm alright, Shouto...there's been an alert sent out to all the Heroes in our area, it's a gang war." You said while "putting on your battle face".

Shouto touched his ear piece and sent out a message to the few people he has working under him.

"Squad 7 and 9 meet us at the location of distress immediately."

Shouto started to ride on ice to get to the location faster. You made yourself fade and reform at the location 30 seconds before Shouto would arrive.

When you got there you see the two gangs are fighting over territory...You decided to drop down from the building you were standing on, both sides pull out guns and knifes.

"Stay the fuck outta this Hero!" The leader of RED said

"Get lost or you'll be blown to bits!" The leader of BLUE said

Both sides had their guns trained on you.

You make their guns and knifes fade and reform into cuffs.

Squad cars 7 and 9 pulled up and loaded each gang members in to the the cars, when Shouto arrived he set up an ice perimeter so none of them could escape.

The press arrived and praised Shouto, he tried to give you credit but you didn't see that, you saw an asshole taking all the credit...he was so different this morning....what the hell happened?

You run off to go regroup yourself, literally.

~Todoroki's POV~

'Dammit! These News reporters won't let me give credit!'

I looked over to (Y/N) she looks pissed—CRAP! She ran off! Jeeze she's kinda childish... but I must
keep a professional look about me.

This I am feeling is not love, it might be lust, she's the first girl that hasn't fallen  head over heals for me on the first interaction, she actually stood up to me.

I managed to get out of the swarm of New Reporters and return to my office, where I find her sitting in my chair...

~Normal POV~

"Care to explain yourself? I won't simply run off and throw a tantrum, I'll let you explain yourself." You spoke with a straight face.

Todoroki walked around to you and placed both hands on each arm rest, trapping you on the chair.

"Don't misunderstand me, I was trying to give credit where credit was due, but I simply wasn't given the chance, they saw my ice before they saw you, so naturally the more flashy quirk would grab their attention." He spoke calmly

"Was that your form of an apology? Jeeze..." you rolled your eyes, he smirked and leaned forward to you,

"I won't apologize for the truth, but I can make it up to you. This is the first time, someone has thrilled me like this. So what do ya say?" He whispered in your ear

"The feeling is mutual, but this is only an act of lust, not love, understand?" You said as you push him away, he slams against the wall and falls to the floor with his back against the wall, you put your foot up against the wall next to his head and smirk,

"Hah, of course, but I suggest you be carful, I might be rough..." he grabbed your ankle and placed it on his shoulder and pushed you on to the desk.

"Let's see what you got pretty boy!" You challenged him

Note- Ahem, hi so it's been a while but, you know how this goes, next chapter will be a really uhh nasty lemon...soo you've been warned! Cya next chapter!!