Chapter Three

*Fast forward to when Beatrice's parents come back*

  I run out the door and jump into mommy's arms. She hugs me tightly and dad comes and hugs us both. I'm soooooo happy! It seemed like they would never come back.  Not that I didn't like seeing my bestie everyday, it's just that life isn't the same without them. It's waaaaaay past my bed time and I'm tired but I don't want to sleep. I want to be with my parents. I try to stop my yawn but it's impossible.  "Bea, honey, why don't you go to sleep? " Mom suggested as we walked inside. "But I don't wanna sleep. I want to stay with you and eat ice cream." I whined. "We can always eat ice cream tomorrow sweetie." She said smiling down at me. I nodded and pouted as I walked, sslowly. to my room. Before leaving the room, I turned and looked at them with my best puppy dog look. My mom and dad shook their head laughing softly.  "That doesn't work anymore,  Bea." Dad told me and I ran to my room. What if's ran though my head. What if this? What if that? Slowly, then all at once,  I fell asleep.

  I woke up and popped out of bed and around the whole house yelling, "ICE CREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!" After seeing no one awake I ran into my parents room and jumped onto the bed. Shaking them and saying ice cream, ice cream, ice cream. They both sat up straight and looked around in a shocked daze. "You said we could get ice cream. " I told them while crossing my arms and sitting in between their legs when they glared at me. I don't know why it was 2 in the afternoon. They got up and dressed before we left for the great ice cream adventure.

  I got a vanilla and chocolate swirl with chocolate whipped cream and vanilla sprinkles.  My mom got vanilla and vanilla whipped cream and dad got chocolate with chocolate whipped cream. They both got vanilla sprinkles. We ate while sitting on the edge of a lake counting ducks.

                           *Next day*

  BEEP

  BEEP

  BEEP

I jumped at the sound that startled me awake. Oh no.  Today is my first day of kindergarten.  I got ready and ate while mom and dad started the car.

  When I finished, I jumped out of my seat and ran outside and into the car. The ride was long and filled with my nervousness.  We got to school and hopped out. I ran into the building. While doing that I ran into a person and we were both knocked to the ground. Bruahing myself off I stood and looked up. The person I ran into was Toby! I grinned and hugged him while he hugged me. We walked to class both of us in good moods.

  *End of school day*

  I made friends with a girl I nicknamed Chrissy and another girl I named Mar. Toby made friends with two boys,  Uri and Zeke, who are twins. For achool, it wasn't too shabby.