Chapter 10 : Together

"Sunlight hit my face as I open my eyes.I opened my eyes and Jimin was sitting on the bed at staring at me."

Wait wait this is what is supposed to happen right??This is the scenario what everyone imagine after first night together.
But look at me...nothing goes as planned.It's raining outside and Jimin is asleep..no staring or anything duh!!

But what was obvious was me staring at his cute sleeping face.He was sleeping like a baby.Who can tell this boy yesterday night...umm..uhhh..leave it.Let's talk about his beauty.He was still hugging me so his face was really close to me and that made my heart beat fast.And his kissable lips..I wanna kiss.Since when did I became this kiss addict?Well since yesterday basically.And I couldn't contain myself from touching his face.I stroked his cheeks slightly and his lips too.
You made an innocent girl a pervert.You really have high power Mr.Park Jimin.

I was staring and stroking until I finally couldn't control myself and gave him a peck on his lips.He smiled slightly.

Wait!was he awake all this time???

Y/N : You were awake??

Jimin : If I say yes?

Y/N : You shouldn't have pretended to be asleep.I am embarrassed now.

He laughed as my cheeks grew shades of pink.I was embarrassed but he really enjoyed his laugh(lowkey me too).It was breathtakingly beautiful.

Jimin : I was staring at you but when you were awake I didn't know what to do and was embarrassed also so I pretended to sleep.Thanks to that,I saw the kinky side of an innocent girl. *wink*

Aishh this guy!!he makes me crazy!!

Jimin : Don't be ashamed now we did all sorts of things yesterday.Well it was not all though.Okay it will improve time to time.

Y/N : Pervert.

Jimin : What??I am a pervert??hahaha and what are you??You first kissed me Ms.Y/L/N.Who was the one who couldn't stop touching my chest?You even unhooked your own bra-

I covered his mouth before any other embarrassing word comes out.I couldn't stop blushing.

Y/N : That was last night.Why are you saying this loud now!!

Jimin : Look at you being all pissed off and blushing.You look soo cutee.

And with that he literally pulled my cheeks -_- like wtf .

Y/N : Yaaahhh!!I am not a kid okay.

Jimin : Yeah ofcourse.After all the sounds you made last night. *wink and smirk*

Y/N : Yeah yeah and you were so like a pro.How many times did you practice huhh??

I was so pissed off.He was embarrassing and teasing me every way he can.And a hot guy like him,ofcourse he did it earlier many times.But his expression changed.The smirk on his face faded and was replaced with a pure red blush.He was scratching his head with his fingers.

Jimin : Actually,it was my first time too.

I was shocked!!seriously!!According to people he had many affairs going on.Well he cleared to me last night that he was not a playboy.But having one night stand is common for a handsome boy like him.

Y/N : Really??Then what was that last night?I thought it was really not your first time.

Jimin : I saw it in porn.

His expression was SOOOOO CUTEEEEE I can't describe.He was so embarrassed and his flustered face...all of it was soo cuteee.I couldn't contain myself and burst into laughter.