Epilogue

[4 years later]

A boring morning.I am too lazy to wake up.

Y/N : Jimin please turn off the curtains.I can't sleep agghhh.

Jimin : No you have to wake up.I bet you don't remember what we have today 😑

Y/N : What's today??

Again I drifted off to sleep.Jimin really had to push me to get me up 😂

Y/N : It's Sunday Jimin who wakes up at-
wait wait..this is not sunday...don't tell me..oh shitt dammnn they'll kill us.

Jimin : That's exactly my point.You're too lazy and I have my fear of death so I don't wanna wake you up but atlast I had to because either way I was gonna die.

Y/N : Can you stop your ranting?We're getting late😑

[An hour later *insert SpongeBob's voice*]

We were standing on the front of a building.Very elegantly decorated with White lilies and pink ribbons,crowded here and there and taking pics with bouquets in their hands.

[A/N : Imagining a wedding scene right?? *Cough cough* Let's make it realistic.Who marries at this age??Well when the other is not so good at pull out technique...disasters happen *cough cough* let's get back]

Y/N : It's beautiful.And the decor is so elegant 😍.Our University is rich lol.

So today is the day when we graduate from University.Luckily we four got into same Uni but ofcourse we had different subjects.We were so busy sometimes that we couldn't get enough sleep so forget about dating lol.We met during holidays at home.Because we all were in same situation and ofcourse lazy.The senior year in high school was soooo fun and I and Lisa were soo in love with the boys.So that's the golden year.But a space was created between both the couples after getting into Uni.I and Lisa took an appartment near the Uni and luckily next year Jungkook and Jimin also came out of their houses and took a nearby appartment.
So guess what?Most of the times Jimin would stay with me and Lisa with Jungkook😂.So I thought let's make it official and throw her out of my house and let my boyfriend in lmao.But as we stay close often we hang out together.

Lisa : Y/N I swear I'm gonna kill you.I told you to come 30 mins early so that we can go around the campus and reminisce our memories.You're responsible of it!!

My flashbacks ended at that loud rant.This girl never knows how to chill.Always hyper.

Y/N : I woke up late.You know I love sleeping.

Lisa : After the exams all you do is to sleep.You don't even have the track of days.Jimin told me you forgot what day it is.

I glared at him and he shrugged.Lisa and Jimin are now like best friends just like I and Jungkook so we always go to them to rant about our partners as well as girl or boy talks.People in the campus knows us as "double trouble couple".We create many troubles as you may not predict.I was the most studious person until I met Jimin lol but now I enjoy letting my guard down.

Jungkook : Y/N thank god you came,I couldn't handle this mad woman anymore.

Lisa : Did you just call me mad?How dare you?You're sleeping on the couch today 😤

Jimin : Look at me I was going to be killed this morning for waking my dear girlfriend up.

Lisa : Atleast I'm better than her.I'm too loose with you so you think I'm easy with you right?

WOW.
Did the world just turned its back towards me??Seems like it.I mean they all are in one side to oppose me.Fine.Jungkook and Lisa's Tom & Jerry relationship is fun to watch but hey😑 I gave up my sleep not because I want to see that.I gave them a "Bitch do whatever I don't care" look and started walking to the ceremony hall.They were pissed off but who cares 🤷