-[12]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original]

AISLING POV

Iris Mc Daniels. Alex Mc Daniels!
Why didn't it just fucking click.

The familiar pair of blue eyes under the mask.
Yh mask?!
This gets weirder.

Iris disappeared few minutes.
What kind of girl invites you to her house and totally forgets about you. Iris of course.

What am I supposed to do?
Spend the whole day scanning her luxurious sitting room and ignore the fact that I'm sitting in the same room with my crush.

That might actually work.
I could just assume Alex isn't here.

"I had no idea Iris friend was going to be you." I heard that all too alluring voice  
"I mean, we meet again." He chuckles softly.

I smile. "I never knew you had a sister even after Iris formal introduction."

He only shrugs. "So are you ever going to take off the mask?." I curiously ask. "Now that you know it's me and not another of Iris friend."

He's not planning on wearing that all day. Right?

"I actually plan on wearing it all day." What?

I SAID THAT LOUD.

"I am not having a conversation with a mask guy." I state.

"You already are. We are having a conversation right now."

"Take if off. Not that I have a problem with it but---" I trail off.
How would I admire his features under those mask. His electrifying--- stop overthinking!

"Since you don't have any problem with it. The mask stays."

"Yh I'm taking it off."

Not Because I need to stare at his oh-so-sexy lips. Tell pathetic me to shut the hell up.

"Are you kidding?." He bubbles up in laughter.

"No I was only joking." I reply sarcastically.

"Save me the stress and take it off." I face him. I stand on the couch arm to reach his face. Since he's taller than me. He grip my hand to stop me.

"How about you save me the stress and----"

And-- and you know what happened next?
How it happened?
And what it led to?

I will tell you.
Obviously it's not like I have any other choice. Insert an eye roll for me.

In the process of trying to peel the mask off Alex face like the cat I am.

He freed his grip on my hand which causes me to slightly stumble back. With fear of hitting my back on the floor of hitting my head on the couch. I cling into his mask for support pulling him along with me.

Of course I didn't think this through because..

'Alex is on top of me'

And one thing is sure. I successfully pull off the mask like the damn kitten I am while pulling him along.

It was like a staring competition with none of
us ready to back out.

This is my 'crush' on top of me. Never in life have I felt so attracted to someone. Trust me this feeling is exceptional. I never dreamed this moment in life.

But here it is. And you know what they say.
'Life is what happens when you just want to pull him down, make him steal your breath and give it back.'

No one says that. I just made that shit up.

And I follow my quote. What could possibly go wrong? With my newly found courage I reach up to pull him down. where was this courage when Tasha trashed my project?
I could feel him freeze and

My heart pound in my chest when his lips met mine. He kissed me gently, carefully like my lips were tender.

I wanted him to kiss me with more passion. Gentleness isn't what I'm yearning for. Not now.

I dig my fingers into his silky hair pulling his head down. He groan softly and then in one swift motion his hand circled me gathering me against him.

"I didn't see anything."
I jump almost immediately pushing Alex off me. He lands on his butt groaning in pain.

With a loud thud. We roll over from the couch to the floor followed by non-stop bubbling of laughter. In other words, Alex fell on his butt with me.

"Did you two just----" Ray clung onto his stomach laughing uncontrollable.
How long has he been here?

Is there anything worse than this moment.
I was wrong when I said what could possibly go wrong? Everything is wrong.

"What is going on here?!"

You don't wanna know.