Son of the Sky

»❝I live a life alone, and that is how it shall remain.❞«

**✿❀Basics❀✿**

↠Name↞
The male does not open his eyes at your question, instead, remaining still and silent above the small cloud, deep in thought. “I do not have a name, though Zephyr is one most refer to me as,” the male replies calmly, his eyes remaining shut as he speaks. “It means, “a soft gentle breeze".”

↠Nicknames↞
For a few moments, the male remains silent. After a few seconds, he finally opens his eye, remaining seated atop the cloud. “A nickname? I do not have any, though I suppose I have been called Tempest by the others from time to time,” he responds simply, his hands folded across his lap.

↠Species↞
“I am a protector, the son of the sky, though I would assume you already knew this,” he responds, his words not malicious or condescending in any way, but more-so of slight confusion. “Though I would not be surprised if our stories have already faded away.”

↠Age↞
“Years do not matter to me,” He says, brushing a strand of snowy-white hair from in front of his eye. “I found it much too tiring to keep track of the days and months that pass by.”

↠Gender/Sex↞
“I did say “son", did I not?” He asks with a small frown on the edge of his lips. “If I was a female, I would be called “daughter of the sky".”

**✿❀Personality❀✿**

↠Likes↞
“There are many things I enjoy in the time I have spent in the clouds,” Zephyr says quietly. “I enjoy meditation and being able to think in peace without distraction, though a few small chats would be nice to have every so often. I do personally like some of the things humans may love such as tea, music, and books.”

↠Dislikes↞
Zephyr doesn't respond for a moment, his gaze turning towards the ground, before back to you. “Loneliness. It is something that never quite seems to leave me no matter where I go. It is like a rain cloud that follows above me, never disappearing completely. It is a sad life to live, alone.”

↠Hobbies↞
“Well, reading is quite the hobby. I especially love to read about history and the past, though I have heard most humans find the concept rather dull,” He says, producing a small, leather-bound book from beside him among the clouds. “I was gifted this book by somebody long ago, and I have read it more times to count.”

↠Talents↞
“Talents?” The male seems to be caught off-guard by this question, but quickly composes himself. “Talents I have none of, though I do have many powers that come with being a protector. But, I hope to never have a use for them again.”

↠Basic Personality↞
“I can be quite a reserved person if you do not have any prior connection with me,” He responds honestly with a small sigh. “Most describe me as cold, distant, and emotionless, and I suppose they may be right. I am the leader of the protectors, and I take my role quite seriously, though sometimes I believe I am the only one.”

↠Sexuality↞
“And is that an answer you must know?” He asks with a frown. “That does seem to be a rude question to ask. But, if you may know, I do not care for the sex of a person, though don't expect me to fall for you. I am a protector, not a human who has time for such things.”