VYLADTE BC I CAN MAM.

Colors AU
Third person pov

Vylad sat at his computer typing away in his bland room that's just black and white. He sighed and stop typing. Shortly after he heard the door open and his older brother Garroth yelled to him "Vylad, Zane! Dante's here!" Ah Dante. Vylad's never seen him before except for pictures. He decided to go see Dante and his brother after a bit of thinking. He made his way down stairs and saw the taller male "Hey who's that?" Dante questioned. "Oh that's my youngest brother Vylad." Garroth answered "Oh. Hey Vylad! Nice to meet ya!" Dante said with a smile. Vylad almost melted at the sound of his voice and his smile. He knew nothing could happen though. There's no way he would know his soulmate already "N-nice to meet you too!" He said with smile. "Do you want anything to drink?" He offered. Dante nodded and smiled again. Vylad walked to the kitchen and got a cup. As he was looking for the drink he over heard Garroth's and Dante's conversation
(Ansty t i m e bO I S)
"Hey this is going to sound weird but are you sure he's your brother? He looks nothing like you or Zane?" Dante questioned as Garroth's eyes widened "Don't." Garroth simply said. Vylad slowly started to tear up a bit. He was sensitive to that topic still. He had to pull himself together and walk out of the kitchen "Thanks dude!" Dante said happily, grabbing the drink (Without their hands touching jfc X3) "No problem!" He said with a slightly forced smile. "Hey Vylad do you wanna watch something with us?" Garroth asked. "N-No thank you. I think I'm just going to go to my room. Thanks anyways bro!" He said forcefully happy. He then waved and left them be. Once he finally entered his room he started to cry again. Zane overheard the quiet sobs and contemplated going in their. Despite his rude words to his brother he still cared a lot. Zane decided to go knock on his door and a soft voice came from the room. "W-who is it..?" Vylad said. Zane could hear the sadness in his voice "Erm.. Zane.. I wanted to check on you." Zane said softly. "O-oh. Well I'm f-fine so don't worry about me!" He said obviously faking. "Can I come in still?" Zane said softly once again, not wanting to call out the fake happiness from his younger brother. "Uhm... Y-yea sure.." Vylad said quickly wiping his tears. Zane opened the door to see Vylad with tears in his eyes "H-Hey big bro." Vylad said looking up at the older teen. "Vylad... What's wrong?" Zane said in a almost motherly tone (Mummy Zane! X3) "N-Nothing.. You don't need to worry about me.." Vylad said with a sad chuckle "Vylad..." Zane said sadly, walking up to him. Vylad looked down and sighed "S-Someone said something that set me off..." Vylad said quietly. "What did they say?" Zane said sitting on Vylad's bed. "T-They ask abo-" Vylad tried to say but started crying a bit "Th-They asked a-about why I don't l-look like you guys..." He said choking back tears. Zane's eyes widened "Who?" Zane tried to say softly but Vylad could tell he was mad. "N-Nobody?" Vylad said not wanting his newly found acquaintance to get hurt. "Please tell me... I won't hurt them" Zane said going back to him motherly tone. "D-Dante..." Vylad said quietly. Zane sighed. "I'll be right back" Zane said walking out the door and going down stairs "Hey idiot!" Zane said to Dante "You hurt my brother. Go say sorry before I rip out your small intestine." Zane said angrily. Dante's eyes widened. "Y-yes sir!" Dante said nervously, bolting up the stairs and knocking on Vylad's door (Don't ask how he knows. Fanfic logic X3) "Who is it?" Vylad said quietly as he did with Zane. "It's Dante.. Can I come in?" Dante asked a little loud. "Um... Sure..." Vylad said not wanting to be rude. Dante slowly open the door and popped his head in. "I was kinda told I hurt your feelings at some point so before I apologize can I ask what I did?" He said with an awkward smile "Y-you didn't do anything you just asked Garroth something and I overheard..." Vylad said looking down and rubbing his arm. "Hm? Oh was that when Garroth told me not to question your looks?" Dante asked with a slight realization. " Y-yea.." Vylad responded awkwardly. "Oh... Why do you look different if you don't mind me asking?" Dante asked. "Long story short I'm A-adopted" Vylad said with tears in his eyes. Dante's eyes widened "Oh my Iren I'm so sorry" Dante said frowning. He slowly reached over to Vylad and touch his cheek. Then it happened... Both of the boys eyes widened as the room filled with color. Vylad got to see Dante beautiful blue eyes and electric blue hair. Dante got to see Vylad's soft brown hair and wonderful brown(?) Eyes. Then Dante pulled away. "I-" Was all the boys could stutter out until Dante spook up. "Y-you're beautiful..." He said softly. Vylad blush and smiled "Heh... Thank you..." Vylad said quietly. Dante responded with a hug half to ya know... Hug his soul mate and half to see the colors of his newly found soulmate. Vylad giggled and hugged back. Dante backed up still holding Vylad's hands and smiling, taking in the features of the younger male. "H-Hey Dante?" Vylad said gaining the attention of the blue haired male "Yes?" Dante answered, not knowing what to expect. "C-Can I kiss you?" Vylad asked quietly. Regretting his decision immediately. Buy To his surprise Dante grabbed Vylad  chin to point towards Dante and kisses him. He started feeling sparks and butterflies... And after a bit a hand up his shirt.

//WOO 1000 WORDS BB
//This took so long omg.
//Do you guys want a smut to this or just a part two were they tell everyone?
//Btw smut is sexual behavior not always smex
//Thanks for reading! Gemmy out!