The Ice cream Parlor

"So who are we going to invite jay." "How about Michael, Brady, Mikey, Marcus, Sergio, chance,cam, Jaden,and Andrew Bloom and butcher sounds good." "Okay those boys are coming with us do any of them have a car or do we have to get a Uber?" "We got to get a Uber okay well I'm going back to the hotel to get something but tell those guys that there invited if they want to come okay and meet me at the hotel okay."  "Okay be there in a few."
         Jay's POV.      
I went back to the guys and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.... "she's so hot and Damm I want her" said Mikey.
"Dude shut up that's Nick's daughter your talking about"said chance.
"And your point, so boys who wants to make a bet,the bet is who ever sleeps with y/n first they win so who's in" says Mikey.
"Me,me ,me me " all the boys say except Brady, chance, and Michael. "Come on guys she'll never find out"says Drew. That's when I walk in and the guys go hey jhype, hey guys so me and y/n are going to get ice cream and we wanted to invite some of you guys, I say. Okay sure who'd you want to go, says Mikey.
We wanted to invite Michael, Brady, Mikey, Marcus, Sergio, chance,cam, Jaden,and Andrew Bloom and Butcher,I say. All the other guys get up and leave. Okay you guys let's go to the hotel that's where we're meeting y/n. SKIP BROUGHT to you by chance's daughter Brooklyn 👨‍👧..

We get to the hotel and find y/n waiting downstairs for us so we get the Ubers and drive to the ice cream parlor. We get inside the Ice cream parlor and order our ice cream. After we order we sit down and start talking  ...
Y/n's POV...
I was sitting in between of Mikey and jhype but it felt awkward for some reason. Hey y/n ,says chance. Yeah, how old are you anyways your dad only said your around our age. Oh I'm 18  and im younger than Michael by a month. Oh okay see Mikey she's younger than Michael, then chance glares at Mikey after saying that . I don't know why but there all acting weird. “Hey um jay can I talk to you please ," i say. “Yeah sure,” says Jhype. We get up and go to the front of the ice cream shop. “Why are the boys acting weird or do they always act like this,”i say. “Oh uh there just nervous,” jhype says. Okay I can tell when jhype is lieing to me but I'll just let it slide this time. “ Oh okay, ” i say. We walk back and sit down with the boys and we continue talking intil we are ready to leave. After we leave were walking back to the hotel so I jump on jhypes back and say “ On word my piggy ” I had all the boys laughing that's when I feel jhype let go and I fall on my butt. “Hey why'd you do that for , ” I say. “Because I'm not your pig,” says jhype. “ I'll give you a piggy back ride to the hotel,”says Sergio. “ really you would,”i say. “ Yeah hop on,” says Sergio. I hop on to Sergio's back and he starts to run in front of the guys. “ Beat you to the hotel,” says Sergio. All the boys start running after us but me are Sergio are so close to the hotel we run in and go straight to the elevator and Sergio really quick push the button to close the doors and we start going up to our floor. After getting to our floor I jump off of Sergio's back and we walk to my room. We get to my room door and I turn around . Sergio I had fun I think I'm going to like being around you guys. I think I'm going to like being around you to y/n. We just stare into each other's eyes before you know it we're leaning towards each other we we're about to kiss when we hear the elevator and pull away. We see the boys walking towards us. Hey losers I won haha beat that! 😂 Shut it y/n/n (your nickname),Says jhype. Your lucky I love you Jay our else I would have hurt you. That's when chance came and grab Sergio taking him to there room. I just sigh going into my room.

Sorry I haven't updated on the book but I'll try and keep a schedule when I updated but since school is starting up in like 2 or 3 weeks I'm going to try and updated alot I hope you like it so far. Btw who do you ship y/n with comment below. ~ love felicity ❤️