It Started With Hello

(hello um prologues are so mainstream and I don't have time for that ;) haha well here we go another start of another book Wazam)

Viviana's POV:

I sat alone at lunch reading my book for the third time this week. I have an addiction to reading it's not even funny.

I took a bite of my apple when I hear his voice. I've never had the courage to talk to him. Then again I never had the courage to talk to anyone so what makes this any different.

He's just another stupid crush and I don't even know his name.

The bell rang, signaling that my lunch period was over and it was time for fifth period. History.

I stood up and grabbed my tray of food I barely poked at. It wobbled on my hand and I pressed it against my chest for support. That'd be embarrassing if I'd drop that in front of him.

I dumped my tray and shut my book. I always kept my head down just to make sure no one would talk to me. I strongly dislike socializing with people. I'd much rather stick to cats, tea, and books.

I set my bag on the back of my chair and took my seat. Ms. Price kept the whole class entertained with her facial expressions and actions. I sat there with a blank face and my pencil in between my forgets, bouncing on its eraser.

I stared at my mint green high top converse while she explained how we got our land and whatnot. I find myself doodling and riping up pieces of paper.

The bell rang and my last period of the day was art, my favorite class. The teacher is mean but the class itself is lovely. Mr. Friend isn't the nicest teacher you'd meet but definitely the worst.

I sat in my assigned seat on the side of the class. I pulled my notebook and my pencils out of my leather book bag and set them on my desk.

The class is over before I know it and I shove my things into my bag. Being a freshman isn't too bad, up until you have no social life. I'm not shy.

That's what my mom thinks, I'm not though. I'm actually really out going when you get to know me. Other than that I'm a rock that will not be moved. Like I said I just don't like people.

I wait in the front of the school for my dad to pick me up and take me out of this place. The small grey car is soon in sight and I stride quickly.

"hey dad." I whisper and let out a heavy breath.

"hey how was your day?" he smiles at the question he asks everyday.

"dad when are you gonna learn that just because you asked that question doesn't mean its changing my day nor week." I giggle.

I have pretty decent grades and I do well in school. The only thing I don't do is sports. My dad has really wanted me to join the softball team but I don't do that.

"yeah you're right its always the same answer to. You don't even like to Chang it up. Its always 'cool' " he laughs and I giggle beside him.

We pull into our drive way and I walk inside, avoiding my family. I walk straight into my room and shut the door. My ear phones instantly go in and I'm off to do homework.

××××××××××