chapter 28

Calum's POV:

"so how have you been?" she asked. She has no idea.

"I've been okay." I shrugged, not going into great detail.

"that's good." she smiled. Her smile isn't as bright as it used to be. Its dull, the light has been dimmed and I want it back.

"yeah. how have you been?" I asked her back. She flickered her eyes to the floor and back up to mine.

"yeah. I've been good. " she nodded. No eye contact nor a fake smile.

"are you sure?" I didn't know how to ask her what's wrong without sounding like a dick.

"yeah." she plastered a smile onto her full lips.

"cool." I nodded and played with my bottom lip.

"wait" she placed her hand on mine and quickly moved it. Viviana's cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"yeah?" I chuckled at her.

"are the cars still back there?" her eyes brightened a bit, her lips slightly parted.

"yeah. come on." I pulled on her hand and led her out. I opened the door for her and as we settled in the blue pick up truck, I noticed what car we were in.

"I missed this." she spoke softly.

This as in the making out in here or as in hanging out.

"me to." I smiled. "hey." I whispered and she looked over at me. "I missed you."

"I missed you to. its been too long." she shook her head with a frown on her face.

"I know." I looked over at her and smiled. I slowly started leaning in but before I could catch myself she shook her head.

"it's getting late. do you think you can drop me off at home?" she didn't look at me.

"um yeah." I nodded and quickly got off the truck.

Bre's POV:

I didn't feel right doing this. It was just something in my gut. I barely met the kid.

"wait." I pushed off of him.

"yeah?" he kissed my neck, waiting for me to speak.

"I don't think I should do this. " I shook my head and grabbed my clothes, slipping one piece of article on at a time.

"it's cool. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to force anything." he rambled on like it was his fault.

"no it's fine. I just think it's way to soon." I giggled.

"yeah. " he shook his head.

Luke's POV:

where is she. She's been gone for a while now.

wait.

what the Hell. I need to chill the fuck out. she's not mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(bye I went to a meet up today omg.)

~{~°£°¥[¥|&|€¡¿§]¤[¥{&´£͵€¿