Chapter 4: Bucket Prank Gone Wrong

The next few weeks were pretty weird. Elliot would smile and wave at me anytime I passed him and it would be so weird. Then, I realized as soon as I saw the bucket outside of my room today. So I moved the bucket at the front door and I invited him over but as soon as I went to my room I saw him on my bed. So I did what any normal person would do and that was to.....

Throw a big Harry Potter book at him which wasn't even mine it was a book that I found and thought 'oh that looks like a good book' but then and I grabbed it and when I got home I saw it was Harry Potter and I hate Harry Potter with a burning passion so I put it up on Offer Up, Craigslist, and EBay for 50$ because I'm a broke bitch and I need money so I'm waiting for someone to ask for it.

Then I look at him and he's on my bed bleeding and I think I just knocked him out. So I panicked for about 10 minutes and then I drag him downstairs That's gonna leave a bruise and let him lay on the floor. Thank the heavens the carpet was already red. Then, I invite the girls over.

.

.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So guys I know this chapter was super long and I'm sorry for that but I decided to just stop writing this altogether because I don't like writing this story anymore so I'm not writing it anymore.
And also I didn't mean to offend any Harry Potter fans so no hate. But if I do see any hate on here then I am gonna delete or report it.