The celestial dragon slayer

Nastu pov
While i was getting ready to fight i heard jellal say "GOOD LUCK NATSU YOUR GOING TO NEED IT" i look at him with a confused face Wasn't i supposed to fight them all at the same time. I then see lucy come up ahead and say "i will be your opponent for today" with a smile on her face. I then ask "i said i was going to fight you all not just a little girl" with a mad tone i then hear jellal and mystogan whisper something to each other. Lucy then says with a pissed tone "who are you calling little,what your scared of fighting me" with that i was all fired up i then say "fine but don't go crying later that it hurts" with a mocking tone. Erza then says "alright everyone back up and make space for natsu and lucy" freed then says "I'll make a inchantment so no one can get hurt" erza then thanks him and he goes back with the thunder league and erza say "READY AND FIGHT" i then get ready to fight but got stopped because i saw that lucy was taking her cloak off which caused her to reveal a black dress with the fairy tail's emblem in it.
(This is how she will look like)

Lucy povI wanted to move comfortable while i fight so i took off my cloak and i noticed all they guys we making alot of noise and mystogan and jellal faces were red they must have allergies or something I'll check that out later

Lucy pov
I wanted to move comfortable while i fight so i took off my cloak and i noticed all they guys we making alot of noise and mystogan and jellal faces were red they must have allergies or something I'll check that out later.I need to get ready for the fight . Natsu screams "fire dragon iron fist" I dogged it and scream "water dragon roar" and send nastu to the barrier wall eveyone starts talking about how I'm a dragon slayer too except  i have all the elements but my personal favorite is water so i use that one more often. I was about to say good fight but natsu then gets back up and he says "your a dragon slayer to huh this fight is going to be fun" i then sweat drop, that move usually knocks them out i guess it didn't work because he a fellow dragon slayer too. I never felt shivers before the excitement of a real challenge.
Grays pov
Wow she's a dragon slayer too we now have 5 dragon slayers and she is also defeating the flame brain.she looked good when she had her cloak on but when she took it off she looked even better. I snapped out of my thoughts by natsu screaming "fire dragon claw" it hit lucy but she got back up and screams out "ice dragon wing attack" with that knocking him out.I don't know what's more surprising the fact that she actually defeated him or the fact that she uses more then one element. Everyone starts cheering for lucy she was heading this way for some reason i got nervous but happy then she passed by me and i saw who she was going to it was those to blue heads i couldn't help but feel a little sad i don't know why though.
laxus pov
So she use more then on element i never heard a dragon slayer who could do that but then again dragon slayer is lost magic.I then hear levy asks "that was awesome lucy but i have a question for you" lucy then says "go ahead don't be shy" with a warm smile levy then says "if your a dragon slayer and use more then one element then what type of dragon slayer are you" i wanted to know that to not just me but the whole guild too.Bickslow then noticed i was curious and said "interested in the new girl now are we" i then glare at him and say "yea right like i care let's go" i was about to leave when i heard her say "not just those to but more elements to and I'm a celestial dragon slayer" i see now it will be fun to challenge you later but not today i then continue walking away.
Master makarov pov
"For that win let's party all night long".
3rd person pov
everyone said yea.They get in the guild and start drinking, laughing, talking etc.In lucy thoughts she says to mystogan and jellal [i miss being in the guild let's not take any s-class quests for now please] jellal respond with [ok let's stay for a while] mystogan says [but we still have to regular quest we need money don't forget that guys] they all start to laugh out loud.
Team nastu pov
Natsu says "guys why don't we ask the  to team up with us" erza then replies with "That sounds nice and all but they won't even if we ask nicely it has always been them tree together" wendy then says "it won't hurt us if we ask" gray then agreed with that they then walked up to Lucy's team
Mystogan pov
We were laughing hard then all of a sudden team nastu comes up to us and we all reply with a sweat drop "no more fighting please" nastu then blushes and says facing away "i don't what to fight so chill" a little girl then comes and says "hi my names wendy marvell and we wanted to know if you would like to work with us sometime time" i was about to say no but lucy then beat me to it "we would like to but it depends what type of mission it is then we would gladly help out " i was surprised she never liked working with more then two people. Ezra then said "thank you very much for your cooperation we will take out leave" while they were about to leaving both natsu and gray said at the same time "we see you around lucy" they then glare at each other i then glare at them and noticed that jellal was also glaring at them.Jellal then said "how about we go home we haven't been there in a while" we both agreed we said our goodbyes and head home.