Information found

? pov 

I need to fight and get blood to satisfied my blood thirst, not just any weaklings blood but the blood of a powerful being, so I can break them and watch as they realize, they were weak and weren't that special. But my most favorite part is seeing that satisfying look on their face it turns me on the most. I've only killed woman this last months, the reason is because they may not know it but they're powerful but they rather be normal and boring instead of being something else but no need to worry about dying. As a matter of fact they should be glad, grateful, and honor that their dying in my hands cause once i kill them, I eat them and take their power and make it my own. But i have to keep a low profile right know because I am classified as a class s wanted person. I then snap out of my thoughts by a girl screaming to herself but all of a sudden I feel this enormous power coming from her. I then start feeling so good inside; you will be my new pray I will make your power my own I can't wait for you to be mine.

lucy pov  

Now that i'm on my own who should I ask first there's so many people, but asking everyone is tiresome, oh well that's how life is yk. Maybe I should ask that old lady, she should know of somethings at least, i then go up to her and say "hi their granny do you know anything about a guy killing woman here" she then says "why yes I do,that sick son of a bitch has killed so many young ladies, there was still a lot they needed to do, but that psycho had to kill them" I then say "so do you know were is he attacks at or where has he been seen" she then says "will I heard that his been seen at a bar near here lately but it's mostly at night when he comes out, many people try to catch him there but they all end up getting killed and if they're get lucky they just leave with serious injures" I was starting to get really pissed because those poor girls had so much to do but that disgusting freak just took there life's away like if it was nothing, what dose he gain out of killing, I don't get it what does get out of it.

With erza and wendy
Erza pov
We asked many people, and a bunch of them had terrible things to say about him. Is he really powerful? As I was in my train of thoughts wendy stopped and said "that man is a really terrible person, how could he be so cruel to those girls , they had so much to accomplish yet he had taken their life away like nothing" with tears in her eyes I then hug her and say "don't worry it'll be okay we will get him and make sure he pays for his crime's with out a doubt you hear me" with pride.

With happy and carla'

Carla's pov
God damn it, why did I get stuck with this buffoon. He clearly doesn't know what we're doing. He then says "this fish is sooooo good, it's always better when their raw, that's were you get most of flavor mmmmm soooo gooood" I then say "could you please take this more seriously and help for clues" he then says "don't worry I can tell that nastu's has found some information" I then scream hard inside my head.

With jellal and nastu

Jellal pov
We already found out all we needed to know, so we can go back now. I then tell nastu "let head back to the hotel and wait for the other's to get there" he the says "alright then let's go shall we" we start heading to the hotel.

With gray and mystogan

Gray pov
Surprisingly we found alot of information but the bad news is that I lost mystogan while we were walking. Well ima just head back to the hotel and hope his their, if not then that's on him.

Mystogan pov
I walked away from that dude gray, so I can go look for Lucy, yk for some alone time, to my surprise I saw her there with an old lady she looked pretty pissed, so I walked to her direction and then poked her in the back to get her attention, she then looked at me and said "oh hi mystogan I didn't notice you, weren't you with gray" I then tell her "nahh bra I lost that dude years ago" she then says "you got lost didn't you" I then say "ha ha you caught me" she then says "omg you dumbass, come on let's head back to the hotel; I got the information so we can head back now" I then say "ok". She then tell the old lady good bye and we start heading back to the hotel.