When he sing to you

Today was no different in the Sakamaki household.Out in the garden kanato was playing with Laito, Ayato , and lastly (y/n). You see (y/n) Sakamaki was the youngest child of Cordelia, she was only about four maybe even five years old while the triplets we're eight. Kanato and (y/n) were very close and she was the only person kanato would allow to hold Teddy.                                             

~ kanato POV~ 
Me and (y/n)-San we're trying to tag Laito and Ayato, " you cant catch us! " Laito bragged as he stuck his tongue at us. " really?~" as soon as those words left (y/n) mouth Laito tripped and fell. (Y/n) ran up to him and tagged him saying " I'm sorry what did u say again YOU can't catch me?~ fufufu~ " "ya I would of won the game if I didn't trip!" He yelled as he swung his hands in the air to protest. While this was going on mother came over " Ayato! What have I told you! Get back inside and study!" "But!-" SMAK! Every one stoped what they we're doing and looked towards were the sound came from, and there was Ayato with a hand print on his cheek. After that Ayato left with mother " kanato-San do think Ayato-San will be ok? " she asked "of course he will (n/n)- San by the way teddy isn't time for cake?" I said as I looked down at Teddy who was in my tiny hands.

~(y/n) POV~
"of course he will (n/n)- San by the way teddy isn't time for cake?" Said kanato as he looked at teddy. As this was happening Laito hugged me from behind " I want cake! And so dose Baka-Chan~ right? Fufufu~" he said as he smirked down at me. I glared at him as soon as he said ' Baka ' he seemed to ignore it. " ok let's go get some cake! " kanato said as he ran to the house. Me and Laito ran after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we had cake I went to my room and got ready for bed since we played so long today. I put on my pj's

After this I got into bed

After this I got into bed. Later on I couldn't sleep as I woke up the 15th time that night kanato came in. "Can't sleep (n/n)- Chan? " he asked. I looked at his outfit

I wanted to just squeal but was to tired so I just nodded

I wanted to just squeal but was to tired so I just nodded. He looked at me then set teddy down on a chair and walked over to me and sat on the bed and asked " do u want me to sing u to sleep?" I nodded in response

~kanato POV~
After I sang I looked at (y/n) to see he asleep I kissed her head and grabbed teddy and looked back at her sleeping form before leaving i said my good night and left. " teddy? Do u think (y/n) will always love us?" I asked looking down " well even if she doesn't we'll make sure she knows we're still here always and forever "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok! So for this story was my first ever Wattpad story so tell me if you liked it in the comments!

Kanato- Serenity~San
Hm?
Kanato- I'm bored and yui isn't here and me and teddy are thirsty
Oh ok what do u want?
Kanato- Fufufufu take a guess?~
Hmm I know u want my blood ok I'll go- wait... oh no
Kanato- Fufufu
Nope! *runs* well! Befor kanato catches me none of the vids or pics are mine and go to there owners anyway bye~