??DONT LEAVE ME!! ??

~(y/n) POV~
Mother hates me... she always ignores me. Sure I have my older brothers but... all I want is that she notices me... sometimes I fell alone.... and my brothers don't play with me that much anymore.... am I useless now? As I was thinking these thing I bump into some one
"Off!" We both said. I look up at the person and was stunned! She looked amazing with her brown hair & brown eyes even her small dress was cute! She had hair accessories in her hair she also had a porcelain looking doll with white hair blue eyes the outfit of the doll was gorgeous!

( looked like this ⬆️ )

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just running around in these woods and wasn't looking! Are u alright?!" Said the girl "I'm fine, now who are you?" I ask the girl in front of me " oh I'm sorry I'm Serenity, Serenity Lee!" Serenity said happily ( yes I used...

"Oh I'm so sorry! I was just running around in these woods and wasn't looking! Are u alright?!" Said the girl "I'm fine, now who are you?" I ask the girl in front of me " oh I'm sorry I'm Serenity, Serenity Lee!" Serenity said happily ( yes I used my self get over it plus there's a reason I'm using me in stead of putting one of your friends names) "Oh ok my names (y/n), (y/n) Sakamaki nice to meet you!" I say back with just as much affection towards her. "Oh ya! Here let me help chu!" She got up and stuck her hand down to help me up. I gladly took it and after that day I started to hang out with her more and more and then it practically became a daily part of my life every other day.....until things started going south on that dreadful day. "(Y/n) darling!" Mother called "yes?" I ask as I walk up to her "darling your father is coming here and we need you to clean your room can u do that?" She said with a smile.... the one she gives to my oldest sibling.......Ayato.... that means she's only using me.... I greatly hate that look of hers. I only nodded and ran to my room to clean it. After I'm done I go down stairs to see the oldest son of the Sakamaki family..... my half older brother Shu "Onii- Chan! Mother said that father would be here but I haven't seen him?" He looked at me and was about to speak when my other older bother Reiji came and said something that had shocked me but not by much "(y/n) i don't know why Cordelia would say such a lie but father isn't coming today but i do know that she is going somewhere." He states. "Do u know we're she went?" I asked " she's going to the forest to take care of something and that is all I know." He says I only nod and give both Shu and Reiji a hug saying thank u to both of them before I started to head towards the forest we're I would usually go to find Serenity...... but when I got there I saw the most horrific site I could ever see.............................. my best friend......... on the floor.....
............
.............
..............
Bleeding to death while I just stood there with my face horrified

"....no..no! NO NO NO NO!*Sobs* SERENITY!!!" I screamed as I ran to her bleeding form try to stop the blood. I could barely see with me eyes being blurred by my hot tear that streamed down my face as I cried endlessly for Serenity to stay with me as I tried to bandage the wound but blood kept seeping out then I heard a faint cough I stopped screaming and looked Down to see Serenity starring at me with blood coming out of her mouth then she spoke softly but very quietly that I could barely hear her but some how managed "I'm sorry (y-y/n).... p-...plz be caref-...full of *gasp* the w-women w-wi-...wit-th purple ha-...hai-ir" then it clicked.... that b!tch of a mother had stabbed my best friend. I looked down to see the light leave her once sweet, kind, gentle, loving bright brown eyes now only seeing dull,gloomy, dark brown lifeless eyes. I couldn't hold back anymore as I screamed as more hot tears fell down then I hear crunching behind me and I look back to see all of my brothers Shu, Reiji, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, & Subaru all behind me they all stopped when they saw my face, but the only one who ran to me first was Kanato as he ran to me he purposely fell to his knees and hugged me tightly as the others came to do the same they stopped to look at the reason why I was crying and saw my now lifeless friends body laying there on the dirty ground. "(Y/n) who was this girl and why is she so special?" Subaru said as he looked at Serenity's body ( not pervertedly for you who do think that ) "h-her n-names *snifes* Serenity, she's-....w-was my b-b-es-st f-friend and I-I would l-leave the m-m-mansion to see h-her and now..now...*sobs* AND NOW SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF CORDELIA! I screamed at the end because of how furious I was at my own mother would kill someone so dear to me.

Then I heard someone say something what was it
....-n)
.............n)!
..................N)!
.....(Y/N)!

I then woke up from my dream but this wasn't a nightmare... a dream that isn't real....no this truly happened...it happened when I was only 8  yes I was drama tided by that at such a young age I look over to see Ayato. I don't know what came over me but I jumped at Ayato and hugged him tightly as I cried. It only took a second or two to hug me back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy I'm sorry that the last one and this one wasn't really a Kanato x little sister Reader
Kanato: that's not really nice Oroka- San
Hey! Im only doing this so I can put some back ground and if this keeps happening then I'll change it to Sakamaki Brothers x Little sister reader ok?!?
Kanato: hmp...
What ever any thx for reading BYE!❤️