Chapter 48 LIT

I got tagged! By FlyingDuck64. So ill do that then ill go to the story:)

I didnt do it in a week so let me find a picture...

I'm the one on the right.. I'm in my dance costume so i guess it counts:)

1.My names Jaelynn Mason. Instagram: Jazzy.jaej Snapchat: Jazzyjaejae2004

2. My birthday is November 9 2004. Making me 13 (IN 2018)

3. I have 3 siblings. 2 sisters and a brother

4. I love Panic at the disco!!!!!!!! AHGHAGAHGAGAHGAHA

5. I also love Random encounters. Good Youtube channel!

6. Youtubers<3 1. Smosh games/Smosh 2.Buttercream gang (Cant pick all) 3. Dan and Phil

7.I've danced since i was 2

8. Nicknames i've had. Sharpie,J(aely)Bird(DUH), Peanut head joshyoureintheband hehehe

9. I still love undertale..But other games i like are DDLC, Minecraft (yeah..),Gmod. and more

10. I'm gender fluid. Coolio

11. Im a disney geek.

12. My life is.....it sucks

13. Im cool.. believe it. Im going to go to the story now!!!

       BrokenBike CGC1017 ArcticStar7 hailzxoxo64 ShariHorse joshyoureintheband onlyxgoldenxplated SnekSaysHeck 1XxHiddenxX1

i dont think my followers want me to bother them anymore:)

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}LET GO TO THE STORY{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}{}{}

(Y/N) P.O.V)

My face lights up and i stare in shock. "L-l-lazercorn" I ask. "Yeah" He says still smirking. "How long ago was this posted." i say starting to get sad. What if he posted this hours ago and has been waiting for me to come. and i just haven't yet:( "Ummm.." he stops and checks his phone."about a half an hour ago.. a bit more." I stand up, take Lazercorns keys, and starts running out the door. "(Y/N) WAIT!" He laughs running to catch up with me.

I start the car while Lazercorn hops in the passengers seat. The second he closes the door i start pulling out of the drive way. "I like how this is my car." "To bad so sad." I laugh.."I'm driving." I speed down the road. Praying to the wicked that i don't die in LA. "SLOW DOWN MANIAC!" Lazercorn jokes.

I pull up into Dairy Queen. I take out the keys and throw them at Lazercorn. "You can go. I'm probably gonna ride with Wes:)" He smiles and nods. " Go Get him (Y/N)" I follow his advice and start running into the ice cream shop. I dont see Wes..Anywhere. I feel bad for just running in and getting nothing so i get some ice cream. I again get a cookie dough blizzard and just so i feel better i get a sundae. What Wes got on our date.

I go up to pay but before i can a hand blocks my card. "Allow me." they say. they then proceed to pay but i cant see who they are because they blindfolded me with their other hand. (WHATS ON MY OTHER HAND?!?! ok im done) i didn't react harmful tho. because i know the voice from anywhere. My one and only dork. MR.Wes.

I smile my biggest smile as he leads me to a table. As he sits me down he uncovers my eyes. "Hello Princess." He says. He slides my ice cream to me. "Wes how are you acting so calm! I love you so much! Of course i will move in with you!!!" I jump out of my chair and in his arms. How the table has turned. Now people are starring at me.

(Wes's P.O.V)

I hug her tight. Shes mine and nothings stopping that. Not even the ice cream that melting infront of me, or the people staring, or Lazercorn filmi- WAit WHAT! "(Y/N) why is Lazercorn filming us??" I ask calmly. "HUH?" she gets up and looks at Lazercorn. He stops and just stares the Lazer stare. Theeeeeeen books it out of dairy queen. Me and (Y/N) just look at each other before getting into a fit of laughter.

After eating our slightly melted ice cream we went to my car. "Im so realived you said yes." i say buckling up. "Why wouldn't i!?!" She doesn't give me a moment to talk. " I LOVE YOU MORE THEN EVERY SINGLE STAR IN THE GALAXY!!" I smile over and boop her on the nose. "You're adorable." "Eyes on the road Wesley!" I look back sheepishly as she playfully smacks my shoulder.

I start turning into her neighborhood. "Wait where are we going?" She asks. "Dropping you off?" "Can i have a sleepover at yours?" She says shyly. "Why didn't you ask me sooner." I turn around and head to my house. "Thank you." "Anything for you princess." She lays her head on my shoulder. I love her.

We pull into my house and run inside. We jump on the couch, cuddle up, and watch some movies. " i can't believe you wanted to move in with me." I say. "I can't believe you would ever think i wouldn't." We snuggle up in silence and watch the movie.

"Wait..(Y/N)?" "Mhmm?" she hums looking up at me. "Can we post another video about how you said yes. I'm sure the fans are dying to know." She nods and rubs her eyes. "Yeah sure but i'm not moving away from your arms." "Stay here for as long as you'd like." i smile.

I pull out my phone and start filming.

( WES is bold (Y/N) is italics and underlined )

"Hey guys.If you guys saw that unscheduled video you are probably wondering what her answer is. If not then go watch that video before watching this one. Well here is it."

"Umm it was.. i forgot." "(Y/N) come on" "it was a banned word in Roblox!No cursing!"(I'm watching Flamingo right now. Sorry) "Stop with the references. They wanna know the answer cutie"

"I said yes. I am now living with the cookie monter of smosh games. I couldn't be more honored"

"Aww. Im honored to live with you too. let alone be with a majestic princess."

"Stop with the cheesyness dude. they'll dislike."

"Right. Well people. There is your answer."

"Bye peoplez!!"

"Sorry ian. i posted another video without permission. Oh well. See you later guys. You will be able to find some more of us soon on my personal channel. WesTheEditor"

I end the recording and look at the girl i can now call mine. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you so much more."

We snuggled back up and watched more movies. I get to live with her soon. live with my loved one. I love her so stinkin much.

So there is another chapter. two more left. i'm choosing to stop there and not make another book. but that means the next chapter will be a bunch of time skips but it will be longer.

This Ugly face is OUT! J~Bird