Chapter 50 Smosh and Order. (FINAL CHAPTER)

(Wes's P.O.V)(EXTRA LONG CHAPTER AHEAD BEWARE!! 2009 WORDS)

Everyone nods as Matt checks his notes. " (Y/N) You'll be the defendant accompanied by Joven as your attorney." Oh God please don't tell me- " Lazercorn you'll be the Lawyer against them. The claim is Which should come first Boyfriend or best friend. Obviously Lazercorn is going for best friend, (Y/N) boyfriend." Yep. About our relationship."Noah Judge!" "YAY JUDGE BETTY!""Garrett Palm you are bay-lift"  "You guys pick your witnesses and the rest are jury's. 20 minutes go!"

(Y/N) Quickly runs over to me. So does Joven. "Can you be our witness!" She says up happily. "Sure. Address me as your boyfriend Wes. Ill just stick to being me." I smile. "Well i wouldn't want you being anyone else." She smiles. "JOVEN GO GET LAWYERED UP!" She yells as she links arms with mine and Leans her side into me. "I'll win this for you princess." I say as she smiles. "10 Minutes left!" "You better!" She laughs as she goes to get in an outfit.

Everyone Got ready and cameras started to film. (Y/N) got into her seat next to Joven. (Y/N) wearing a dress and Joven in an over sized suit with a batman mask. Noah in his normal Judge Betty suit and Garrett in the bay-lift outfit. Lazercorn in his bloody suit by himself at the other desk. Then the jury being casually normal. Finally me and Mari as the two witnesses.

"Everyone ready?" Matt yells. Everyone nods or yells back an agreement. Lets win this shiz.

"Everyone listen up! Stand up for judge Betty!" Garrett yells. Noah walks in and nobody says anything. "CLAP!" We all quickly start applauding and Noah bows. "You may all sit down on the seat we provided you." Noah says Banging his gamble. "I DONT HAVE A SEAT!" Sohinki states in the jury box. "Nobody cares." Noah mutters under his breath.I chuckle as Noah keeps talking. Sohinki just sat on the ground, his head nearly peeking over the railing. "I am the amazing Judge Betty and  today we will be debating over the case of: Boyfriend vs Bestfriend. charges of neglect are on the line. This court is now in session." He bangs his gamble again with power.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"We are gonna start with the prosecutions opening statement. You may begin." Lazercorn stands up. "As you know i am Lazercorn AKA (Y/N)'s #1 bestie. (Y/N) will you confirm.." "Uhh Yes that is true." I point out trying to sound polite as possible.  "With that confirmation i am here to say that (Y/N) has neglected me by being with Wesley Johnson. I am fighting for my bestfriend back." "Lazercorn i am still--" "Silence!" I just got silenced by the judge.. not going good on my part.

"Moving on to our defendants opening statement. Please stand."Joven stands and adjusts his over sized black suit and his mask. " I am batman and i am (Y/N)'s lawyer." "We already know that!" i whisper yell at him. "ANYWAY! I am defending that (Y/N) has the rights to be with Wes and she is not neglecting Lazercorn. I dont even know why this is in court. ITS LIFE PEOPLE!" "Ok Batman Enough.." I say, knowing hes not helping but hurting.

(DRAMATIC DUN DUN MOVING ON TO THE NEXT SECTION)

"Prosecutor please bring forth your first witness." Judge Betty says. Lazercorn does as hes told. "Can i have Mari from Maris taco truck to the witness stand." Mari stands up in her taco outfit and sombrero topping it off with a curly mustache. She makes her way to the stand and takes a seat. "Place palm on PlayStation."...... Heh is name is Garrett palm.  "Do you swear to tell the truth and only the truth or will you be truther!" "uhhhhhhh....YEAH!"

"Thank you for coming miss Taco-Hashi. I am sure your job will miss you while your gone. Can you please state your name and profession." "I am Mari Taco-Hashi from My taco stand. Very popular in this side of California." "Ok stop self promoting." Lazercorn says rolling his eyes.     "What is your relationship to the defendant." " I am her girly friend. HEYYYY GIRLLL!" Mari yells as she waves to me at my table. "HEYYYYYY!" I wave back happily.