Just the beginning

It was a dark night inside the killers house. They were chatting in the kitchen over a warm cup of tea. One of the killers who had dark red spiky hair spoke up.
"Listen closely Zane. There is no room to make friendships. You must capture them and bring them here! Got it!?" The killer so called 'Zane' cowards slightly in fear. "Y-yes fath- I mean B-boss.." Death smiled at his sons fear. He let out a sinister chuckle and handed Zane a list. "If you fail me. You won't be alive to see the future." Death said slyly as he walked away. Zane slowly shook his head and stood up looking at the list and reading over it. It had many names on it as he nodded and grabbed the supplies and headed out the door.

Ezra's POV
I was sitting in my makeshift home of an old abandoned apartment building with my cat and my dog. I was chilling as Skully my dog sat up and began growing. First off Skully isnt a normal dog, his fur markings look like a skeleton and his tail is completely made of bone. Second, Skully never growls or barks for nothing. I git up to investigate but felt a sharp pain in my neck as the room spun and my vision blurred Skully was growling and barking before he whined. Thats when i blacked out.

Maxine's POV
Me and my baby bro were jumping on roof tops. We stopped on one and he began signing to me. 'Thanks for bringing me out today Max' he signed with a smile plastered on his face. I smiled "No problem Alex. You can play. Just stay in my sight, and remember only call if you need me" he nodded and ran off in his oversized white bloody sweater and played. I got lost in my thoughts and sat on the roof. We cant keep living like this...he deserves a better life than to live on the streets. And with the fact that his condition making him unable to speak isnt helping. How can he be so enthusiastic at times like this? Well, he is only eight. I feel bad since he cant talk since if he does he coughs up bloo-
"MAX! HELP!" I jumped up and ran, jumping the gap and running only to see him on the ground blood leaking from his lips and a....dart? In his neck. I knelt down to him and picked him up carefully before feeling a pain in my neck.          "Shit..." then everything went black

Bailey's POV
i was walking with my service dog as usual. He always helped well that is what he is trained for. At least i got used to being blind pretty quick. He stopped abruptly making me almost trip as he growled and barked. I felt him move in front of me and i heard him whine. "Spiky?"
I said worried and then i felt a pain in my neck and felt dizzy. Then I collapsed along with spiky.

~Time skip by Lazy author and Smol bean Alex~

Zane's POV
I just finished getting everyone on the list. Why does da-boss always make me do the dirty work? At least he chains them up. I walked inside and sat down as i laid the list down. It was sad since i went to school with some of these people. If boss heard me talking like this he would be mad that i was showing mercy..heh..

???'s POV
not again.... why us?

There ya go! The reason the books take so long sometimes is because i take a damn long time planning them out and thinking off different ways it could go before settling on one. This book was planned out months before i even posted the first chapter so yea.
Byeeee
-Error out!-