Chapter 4

A/N: sorry for any mistakes

Camila's POV

Monday. The absolute worst day of the week, except Sunday (because it is spent dreading the following day....Monday.)

It's only my 2nd week at this new school, and I'm already starting to hate waking up at 7 to get ready (even though the late bell rings at 9).

The only thing that makes it better--Lauren Jauregui.  

She even makes the stupid English class I'm sitting in right now better. 

"Alright class, today I'll be assigning a partner project, and partners so don't get too excited"

"Dinah and Normani" "Camila and Lauren" "Ally and Ashley" etc....

"Hey Camz, do you wanna come over to my house to work on the project?" Lauren asked and I grinned.

"Okay, do you wanna just ride home with me?" I nodded; I can just text my mom to say that she needs to pick me up from Lauren's house instead of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAUREN'S HOUSE

"Do you want something to eat?" I shook my head no.

"Okay then, follow me to my room" She led me up the stairs to the 2nd door on the right.

"Sorry if it's a little messy"

Maybe I should talk to her. "It's beautiful, like you"

Lauren stood there, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. "Omg Camz! Wait you actually can speak?"

"Yes, but only for you. I don't want to speak for anyone else."

I'm glad that went over well, now we have to do that project Mrs. What's her name assigned.

"Okay, I guess we should start on the project now," Lauren said, still amazed by the fact I let her hear my voice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HOURS LATER

"Wanna cuddle?" I asked, hoping she'd say "yes"

"Sure Camz"

We hopped into her bed, my head on her chest and her safe arm wrapped around me.

I need to stop being a wimp, she would make the perfect Mommy, but she doesn't need any more surprises today.

I fell asleep on Lauren; dreaming about her holding me like this forever. 

A/N: I would love for y'hall to tell me what you thought about this chapter. If you have any suggestions for what you think should happen next, I will take them into consideration.

~xoxo Lexi