Chapter 7

Follow me on Instagram @princess_alexus_ for polls about the book.

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes

CAMILA'S POV

After the store, Lauren took me back to her house. "Okay Camzie, what do you wanna do? The sky's the limit"

"I wanna watch My Little Pony."

Then for an embarrassing question she asked "Baby, do you want a diaper or a paci or a bottle? You can have them all."

That's when I slipped: head first. "Diaper pweas an paci"

Mommy placed me on her hip, grabbed the bags, and brought me up to her room. She laid me down onto her bed, and I covered my eyes with my hands. 

"Awwe, is my little Camzie embarrassed? There's no reason to be baby, it's just me."

"Kay kay mommy"

Mommy made quick work of putting me in a diaper. I've never used one before, but I want to. I'm just scared.

"Ready to watch Netflix my little monkey?" mommy asked. I nodded.

Mommy walked into the kitchen and filled a sippy with water for me. She sat us on the couch with me sat astride he thighs; her behind me.

My favorite pony is Twilight cause she's smart and pretty. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours I had drank the entire contents of my sippy and now had to potty. "Mommy, I gotta go potty," I told Lauren with urgency in my voice.

"That's what the diaper is for Baby, I'll  change you right after you're finished"

"It's hard to do"

"I can fix that baby" Lauren started applying pressure to my bladder. "Mommy!" I started squirming from the building pressure. Until finally, I couldn't hold it any longer.  The warm urine filled my diaper; and I must admit that it feels nice.

"Good girl Baby, see that wasn't so hard was it?"