Chapter 1

~Tony's pov~

He walked out of the elevator, holding the hand-cuffed woman's arm, pulling her with him. On the other side of the woman was Gibbs, also holding one arm. Behind them were Ziva and McGee. Ziva was holding a baby girl, that had fallen asleep in her arms. McGee walked into the squadroom, following the orders Gibbs just have him.

The woman was the prime suspect in a murder case: her dead husband, shot in his head twice with a 9 mm, the gun they had found in her apartement. She had told them they were happily in love, but they just discovered that the husband wanted a divorce just before he died. That's a funny

coincidence...

There was only one little problem that held them from throwing her into jail. They first needed to find a home for that baby. That was exactly what McGee was trying to do now.

They walked the woman into the interrogation room and walked out of it again. When they stood in front of the closed door, Gibbs spoke.

'I'm gonna interrogate her, I put you in charge of the baby. Take good care of her and make sure she comes out alive at the end of the day.'

He shook his head, panicking a little. He couldn't take care of a baby! He could barely take care of himself!

'But Boss!' Gibbs stepped closer to them, looking him in the eyes. He looked away. 'On it, boss.'

Gibbs nodded and turned around again, walking into interrogation, leaving Ziva and him alone in the hall way. He looked at Ziva, who was looking at the baby in her arms. She was kind of cute with the baby, he thought. Ziva looked up at him with her beautiful, chocolat brown eyes, making his heart beat faster.

How long was he going to deny that he was in love with her?

'Lets get her to the squadroom.' He nodded and they walked to the squadroom together.