Chocolates

It was morning in the killing game a few days after Rantaro's and Kaede's death, everyone was up and were heading to the dining hall. Everyone were eating there breakfast, Shuichi was talking  with Kaito and Maki.

" Yumeno-san  did you sleep well last night!" Tenko exclaimed, "Nyeh? Yes I did, in fact I just had one of the most weirdest dream last night, it was about monokuma giving us chocolates as a motive..." Himiko said lazily. "Who would give chocolates as motives?" Kiibo asked, "I guess I was just hungry for chocolates while I was still asleep..." Himiko then took a bite of her cereal.

  Monokuma then came out from no where, " Upupuu~" the bear chuckled, "Why are you here?" Maki asked, "To give everyone their motive of coarse!"  Monokuma putting his paws on his stomach.

"Rise and Shine, Ursine!"

The monokubs then appeared but one of them seem to be pulling a red wagon with bars of chocolate wrapped with plastic saying 'Mono-bars'.

  "I hope these chocolates were enough for all you bastards cause we were making this almost all night!" Monophanie puffing her cheeks, "Hey, what are these chocolates for?" Miu asked, "They're for your motive you bastard!" Monotaro stopped pushing the wagon that was now in the middle of the room.

  "Now let me explain," Monosuke started, "This motive is basically letting you eat one of our specially made chocolates for you bastards, but one of these chocolates have a certain surprise side effect which we would know who ate it later on in this killing game, also you can only eat one bar since there only fourteen bars, and if you don't eat our hard work or exchangethen you shot down to the ground!" The monokubs then started to gather the chocolate bars and started to distribute the bars to the students.

  "What kind of side effect do you mean?" Kiibo asked, "We don't know what kind of side effect but all father told us that it would be a surprise!" Monotaro answered. "Does Monokuma know who is the one who ate the surprise chocolate?" Tsumugi asked while getting that chocolate that was distributed to her and her classmates. "Yup I do, in fact it is quite a surprising result!" Monokuma answered giving everyone in the room some chills.

" Oh and also," Monokuma added, " You guys would be going to the love hotel tonight, doors locked making being stuck on the room with you a random participant in this killing game!" Everyone's faces then turned red, "Do you mean we can-" "Yup, you do what ever you want!" Monokuma cutting off Miu from finishing her sentence.

After that Monokuma then left the dining area,

"So long, bear-well!"

Leaving the participants staring at their chocolates, Himiko then started to unwrap the wrapper of the chocolate bar and taken a bite of it being the first one to make a move, "As expected, this chocolate tastes like the one at my dream!" Himiko . "Y-Yumeno-san b-be careful you never know if that chocolate bar has that side effect!"  Tenko jumping from her action, "I'll be fine, I used my dream told me that I won't be getting that anyways" Himiko finishing her chocolate bar while the others started to unwrap their choclate bar's wrapper.

"Then can your dream tell us who got the chocolate with the surprise side effect then?" Kokichi asked, "I don't really know because the morning announcement went on making me wake up..." Himiko eating the last piece of her chocolate bar, "Well your quite useless," Kokichi eating big chunks of his chocolate."Hey! Don't call Yumeno-san that!" Tenko defending Himiko. "I'm tired..." Himiko started walking out of the dining hall, "Yumeno-san wait! I'm coming with you!" Tenko quickly finishing her chocolate bar, "Nyeh? Sure..." they then both went to the dorms.

Shuichi then finished his chocolate bar and started to leave the dining hall with out realizing there were a few a bits of chocolates in his mouth, which made Kokichi notice, Shuichi then left the room while Kokichi quickly got a few napkins and started to chase Shuichi out the room, "Saihara-chan!" Kokichi yelled running towards Shuichi, Shuichi then turned around seeing Kokichi running towards him "Whats wrong Ouma-kun?" Shuichi asked.

"Well you got a little smudge from that chocolate making my beloved's pretty face look messy!" Kokichi then tip toed his feet to get Shuichi's height and started to wipe his beloved's mouth with the napkins he got earlier. Kokichi then finished  wiping Shuichi's mouth looking at his cherry face. "T-thanks O-Ouma-kun" Shuichi's face still red from what Kokichi did, "No need to thank me my beloved, and do we hang out today? cuz its kinda boring with others ya know?" "U-um sure" "Yay! Where do you wanna go?" "Hmm, maybe the library?" "Alrighty onwards we go!".