Cookies (Discontinued)

Kokichi and Shuichi had arrived at the library where the secret door was and the first killing happened with Rantaro and Kaede.

The two picked out their book and started reading to pass through time. Shuichi was reading an interesting book with fascinating information. Meanwhile with Kokichi he was reading something uh, weird to read? Um, lets just see what happens.

▪~Later that literally about ten minutes~▪

"Saihara-channnn I'm boreddd!" Kokichi wined of literal boredom from the ten minutes in the library.

"Then why did you agree with me on going to the library?" Shuichi sighed.

"Because my beloved likes it here ;-;" Kokichi cried his fake tears.

This is the point when Shuichi asks himself on why did he even agree to hangout with Kokichi.

"What would make you not bored then?"

"Can you read this book for me, pwweeaaasssee?" Kokichi stretched his arms and shows the dusty old book to Shuichi.

"If this would make you stop wining..." Shuichi took the book from the trickster's hands then opened it on his lap.

Kokichi gets closer to Shuichi and lays his head on his beloved's shoulder, which caused the detective to blush a little from the sudden gesture. Shuichi flips the first few crumpled pages of the book then reads it in his mind first before he would read it out loud for Kokichi.

"Uh Ouma-kun, this is a cookbook." The detective stated as the book shows the literal recipe on how to make cookies.

"Yeah, I know Saihara-chan, you never know that even a cookbook can have a story behind it." Kokichi said with his chin up. "Like the story of The Gingerbread Man."

A/N: Like I said I have no plans on continuing this and I hope everyone has a nice day.