13

Quinn took a deep breath as she pushed Beth's stroller into the restaurant. She wasn't nervous to see Ruth, she was nervous to see if Ruth brought Puck.

"Quinn!"

Quinn waved as she walked over to Ruth's table.

"Hi, Mrs. Puckerman." Quinn smiled as she hugged Puck's mom.

"Ruth." Ruth corrected Quinn when they parted. She held Quinn's arms. "How are you? You look great."

"I'm good." Quinn nodded. "A little tired, but I'm used to it by now."

Ruth nodded back as she sat down. "Sorry I'm going straight to work after this."

"That's okay." Quinn said as she sat down and looked at Ruth. "I'm just glad we're doing this. Sorry about Friday."

"That's okay." Ruth replied. "I know you're busy."

Quinn bit her lip as she picked Beth up and held her on her lap. "I appreciate you wanting to see her so much."

Ruth smiled as she looked at the small blonde. "I'm really grateful that you let me."

Quinn stood up and sat down on the edge of the bench Ruth was sitting on. She carefully placed the five month old into Ruth's arms.

"I'm sorry about my son." Ruth muttered with a disgusted look on her face. "He's just like his father."

"He's not so bad." Quinn said softly.

Ruth shook her head as looked down at the blonde baby in her arms with a smile. "At least one good thing came out of all the shit he did."

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.