74

On Saturday morning, Quinn and Puck went to the hospital to pick up Beth and Judy.

"I'm so glad they're gonna be home tonight." Quinn stated as she and Puck walked into the hospital. "I don't think I sleep well without them there."

"You seemed fine to me." Puck noted.

Quinn shrugged as Judy walked over with Beth on her hip.

"No sweet potatoes." Judy said as Quinn took Beth.

Quinn nodded and kissed Beth's cheek. "Let's get you home, B."

-

Puck drove the three blondes home.

"Noah, do you wanna stay for a while?" Judy asked when they got to the Fabray house.

"Sure, thanks." Puck said as everyone got out of the car.

Judy unlocked the door and led the teenagers and the baby inside.

The group of four went into the living room and greeted Tom and Olivia.

"Noah and I are gonna take Beth upstairs." Quinn decided. "Liv, you can come up, too."

"I'll be up in a little bit." Olivia nodded.

Quinn nodded back and headed upstairs to her room. She paused in the hallway. "I should really give her a bath."

"I'll help you." Puck said.

"Okay." Quinn smiled as she walked into the bathroom.

Quinn undressed Beth and put her in her baby bathtub.

"So what did you and my mom talk about when you went to get hospital food the other day?" Quinn wondered as she gently poured water onto Beth.

"Not much." Puck shrugged.

Quinn looked at him.

Puck shrugged again. "She thanked me for being around and told me she was glad you and Beth have me."

"That's it?" Quinn raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I think so." Puck said. "What else would she wanna talk about with me?"

"I don't know." Quinn replied as she washed Beth's hair.

-

When they were done bathing Beth, Puck wrapped her in a towel and held her while Quinn went to grab pajamas.

They dried Beth off and put a fresh diaper on her. Quinn put Beth's pajamas on, and then the trio went back to Quinn's bedroom.

"You haven't seen her crawl yet, have you?" Quinn asked Puck.

Puck shook his head as he closed Quinn's door.

Quinn sat down on the floor and put Beth down. "Sit down and see if she'll come to you."

Puck sat down a few feet away and looked at Beth.

"Go to Dada, B." Quinn ordered as she pointed at Puck.

Beth looked at Puck and then back at Quinn.

"Go." Quinn repeated.

Beth didn't move.

"Come on, Beth." Quinn said as she slowly started crawling towards Puck. She paused and watched Beth. "I'm gonna get to him first."

"Mama." Beth said as she sat up.

Quinn crawled over to Puck and sat down on his lap. She kissed him lightly before turning back to Beth. "Show Dada how you crawl. Come on."

"Come to Mama, Beth." Puck said as he put his hands out.

Beth put her hands on the floor and slowly started crawling over to Quinn and Puck.

"Good girl!" Quinn smiled. "Come on!"

Puck smiled happily as he watched his daughter crawl over and climb onto Quinn's lap.

"Good girl, Beth." Quinn said as she held Beth and kissed her cheek. "Mama and Dada love you."

Puck put his arms around Quinn and Beth and grinned.