Part 2

It's a fine beautiful morning,cold wind blowing outside, birds chirping, an amazing new day just starting.You are sleeping peacefully in your room covered in your blanket all warm and cozy...

"WAKE UP!!!"

Maho: "NOo0o0oO" you yell back in a really tired and sleepy tone.

Lena: Wake up you sleepyhead or else you will miss your interview

Maho: " OH SHIT THE INTERVIEW" You jump out of bed and ran in the bathroom and locked the door.just after a second you come out again "what time is it?"you ask

Lena: "It's 9 o'clock"

Maho : "I just have 30 minutes to get ready!!!" You scream and run toward the washroom again.

After almost 20 minutes you came in the dining room and ready to leave.You took a slice of bread with coffee that Lena made for you.

Lena: "You've just got five minutes hurry up and don't forget that its my wedding today. Best of luck. Now Go"

You shoot up from the chair,grab the car keys and rushed toward the door almost tripping yourself. You waved her a goodbye and she waved you back.You start your car and rushed to the company that is not so far from your house. You rush in at the receptionists table.

Maho: Anngeyonghaseyo, I am Lee Maho. I am here for the intervie..

Receptionist: We were expecting you. Tara wa (follow me)

You walk behind following the woman who is in her late twenties or early thirties.You then stop outside a huge conference hall.She turns towards you with a smile.

Receptionist: So its time for you to shine young lady

Maho: kamsahamnida

You take a deep breath and open the door. You come inside and see five people sitting infront of you. Each member is equally handsome.Their names were written on their nameplates which they were wearing.

Anneyonghaseyo (all of them greet you and you reply and bow them slightly) We will take your interview today. have a seat.

You sit on the seat in front of all the guys and read their name

WONWOO: the one in the middle

MARK: the one on the left side of Wonwoo

CHANYEOL: the on on the left side of Mark

LUCAS: the one on the right side of Wonwoo

MINHO: the one on the right side of Lucas

The interview starts *time skip* The interview ends

Maho: Phew.. That went fast. "OH SHOOT I FORGOT THE WEDDING" (You look at your wrist watch)thank god its just 11:23..still no time to waste...she will kill meee

You started your car and drove it back home like an aircraft. You quickly change into your bridesmaid dress

This is your dress

you apply a bit of makeup as you are not very fond of heavy makeup

you apply a bit of makeup as you are not very fond of heavy makeup. You wear your lilac heals that are a perfect match with the dress.You pick your clutch,phone and keys and locked the doors. In less then 5 minutes you were at the wedding venue. You found the bridal room and quickly ran inside

Maho: Lena i am really sorry i am late and...........

You saw Lena in her beautiful bridal dress having a bridal photoshoot. She was not looking less then an angel. Her hair,her makeup,her everything was perfect. She was looking like a fairy

 She was looking like a fairy

this is Lena's dress

suddenly tears started to form in your eyes.You turned away before Lena could see but....

Lena: YAH LEE MAHO I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE A CRYBABY ON MY WEDDING!!!

Maho: Ani Ani i was not crying something went into my eye..

Lena: Is it eye or eyes? You can't fool me. I know you very well from last 9 years. That's a long time honey.(lena being lena)

Maho: Yeh yeh whatever(rolls eyes). So did Jin came here after you came from saloon?(you raise an eyebrow)

Lena: No... well not yet, What about her did she called ?

Maho: Her who? ohhhh herrr. No i don't think she will come.She said she will try her best but i don't think she can come. But don't worry she said if she won't be able to attend the wedding she will come some other day to visit you.

Lena: But i wanted her to be with me. right here.(she was about to cry) i miss her. its been 3 years.

Maho: Lena don't cry,you will spoil your makeup.It's okay,i am here with you. If she doesn't come today she will definately come some other. SHE DOESN'T BREAK PROMISES.

Someone knocks on the door........

Hi readers

Mianhae for not updating for sooooo long. I'll try to update more often. An apology for grammar mistakes plus i am adding one more character to the story that will remain a secret know. Guess who is this character going to be..