My frenimy

I walked through the halls of norisville high.

The first couple weeks of freshman year have been great.

I tightened my brown pony tail and grabbed my iPod and pink headphones out of my pocket.

And my favorite song was playing. It was free period so nobody was really doing much of anything.

Bash was bullying kids, Heidi was doing her news show and I was walking to the auditorium.

"Hey" I heard the oh, so familiar voice of Randy Cunningham.

"Hello Randy, you too Howard" I said.

"I didn't even say anything" Howard said, still confused on how I can tell he's there when my back is towards him.

"You have eyes in the back of your head, I swear" Howard said.

"Or a nose, I could smell you miles away" I said.

"Not funny!" Howard shouted.

"Whatever Howard, what is it Randy, I've got somewhere to be" I said.

"I just wanted to see my best friend in the whole world" Randy said just stalling me so I couldn't get to the play audition.

"Look Randy I have to go see ya later" I said.

Randy and I have been friends since kindergarten but we've also had something short of a rivalry, we both have done some stupid things to each other but the straw that broke the camel's back was when Randy replaced my toothpaste with glue.

He's apologized but we've never been full on friends since then.

I made it to the auditorium just as they called my name off the list.

"I'm here" I said and ran onto the stage and did what the asked me to do and then called then next name.

The bell ran for the end of the day.

I slid down the railing of the school steps and grabbed my bike off the rack.

When I got into my room I saw a book and a mask on my bed.

The mask looked like the one norisville high's ninja wore except the markings on it were yellow.

"What the?" I said.

I walked over to my door and locked it. If this meant what I thought it meant, I don't want anyone finding out.