What the juice!?

A couple weeks had passed since I had discovered the ninja nomicon and mask in my room.

It didn't make sense why I was the ninja the school already had one.

It didn't matter though I was the second ninja of norisville high and I take my job seriously.

I was sitting under the tree when I heard screams from my fellow classmates.

2 roboapes where attacking everybody.

I stood up made sure no one could see me and put my mask on.

I had trained in the nomicon for the last couple weeks so I'd be ready for this.

I smoke bombed onto the roof. I heard a couple gasps from the crowd.

I looked over to the right side of the school's roof where the other ninja was standing. He looked at me too.

We where fighting the roboapes, I on the left, he one the right and we worked our way to the middle.

We turned around and put our swords together like we had been fighting each other.

"What the juice!?," He exclaimed, "I thought there was only one ninja!"

"You thought wrong" I said taking one of grenades out.

"Batter up" I said and hit the roboape in the face causing it to explode.

The ninja sliced his robot up into bits then turned to face me.

"If it's a fight you want" I said.

We had a little sword fight when our swords clashed we glared at each other and smoke bombed out of there.

I was back behind the tree. I took my mask off and walked over to where Howard was.

"Hey Howard, what's up?" I asked.

"Everybody's confused because there are two ninjas" Howard answered.

"Wow really" I said. I am an actress after all

"Yeah" Howard said.

Randy then ran out if the school.

"What I miss?" Randy asked.

"Just an awesome ninja fight" Howard said. Randy smiled as if in triumph.

After school I went into my room and opened up the nomicon.

I fell through the Japanese pages and landed on the ground.

In big letters above me said, "ones of your kind are the opposites of your enemies"

I heard my mom calling me for dinner and I was sucked out of the nomicon.

I was left thinking about what the nomicon had told me all night.