Part 1 New arrival

The sun slowly rose over the horizon to then bright up Hereford base.Thermite was in the cafeteria with a vanilla folder marked with classified on the top left corner.Thermite took a sip from his mug and began to read the profile.Suddenly a feminine voice came from behind him.
Hibana:"Morning Trace."
Themite:"Morning Hibana."
Hibana sat down next to Thermite and put her head on his shoulder.
Hibana:"Is that the new arrival coming soon!"
Thermite:"Yup"
Hibana:"I heard he's extremely friendly and looks a lot like Jesus."
Thermite:"Fun fact I know This guy I served with him in Iraq he's one hell of a guy."
Hibana:"Whats his name?"
Thermite:"I'll go over that during the meeting."
Other operators started to file on in.First it was the Bosak sisters then the the quiet killer mute and then lastly the vodka grou-oops sorry the Russians.
Hibana:"Everyone is talking about this Jesus as if he was on the news."
Thermite:"I think lion will like this recruit he's heavily religious."
Hibana:"Hopefully."
Suddenly the intercom came on.
Intercom:"May all operators report to the meeting room in 20 minutes thank you."
Soon all the operators came into the cafeteria to have a chat or just talk about the new op.
Intercom:"May all operators report to the meeting room please."
All the operators began to throw out what was on their tray and make their way to the meeting room.
_____________________________________________________________________
Six made her way to the podium in the front tong the room.She took one last look around the room to make sure every operator was present.
Six:"Good morning,as some of you know a new recruit will be arriving soon."
Six nodded at Thermite and Thermite made his to the front of the meeting room.
Themite:"The new operator is named Aaron Staple codenamed Jesus because of his looks,literally he looks like Jesus."
Six gave Thermite a annoyed glare.
Themite:"Anyway,His ability is a grenade that works like lions ability but it only works for him."
Lion:"I think I like this man already."
Thermite:"Jesus will be arriving in 3 hours and someone will have to give him a tour Any volunteers?"
Ela shot her hand up.
Ela:"I'll do it."
Zofia:"Are you sure?"
Ela:"I've met this man before trust me Zofia he's extremely friendly and he's saved my life before."
Zofia:"What ever you say."
Six:"You are all Dismissed."
All the operators left in a single file line out of the room and left to do their own things.Ela went to her room to straighten her hair.
Ela:"I'm comin Jesus."
————————————————————————————
Ela was waiting in the entrance of the Base until Thermite texted her that Jesus was near.
Thermite:"Jesus is pulling up in a Nissan 240X
Ela:"Ok."
A few minutes later Ela watches as a Nissan 240X parks in front of her.

"A few minutes later Ela watches as a Nissan 240X parks in front of her

Jesus gets out the car with with a duffle bag containing his equipment.
Jesus stops in his tracks when he see's Ela in front of him.
Jesus:"Long time no see Ela."
Jesus is suddenly hugged by Ela as he then returns the hug back.
Jesus:"Have you been praying Ela?"
Ela and Jesus share a laugh with each other at the humorous joke.
Ela:"I've Been praying for you."
Jesus:"Am I here for a tour?"
Ela:"Yes you are follow me."
Ela showed Jesus around the base.Since it was night time no one was around so the tour was fast and simple.
Ela finally stopped at Jesus's rooms and opened it for him.
Ela:"Welp this is the last stop goodnight Jesus."
Before Ela could leave Jesus hugged Ela.
Jesus:"Night Ela."
Ela:"N-night Jesus."
Ela left the room blushing the whole time.
Jesus unpacked his stuff and placed it in the little armory in his room.
Jesus:"For the love of the actual Christ I need some sleep."
Jesus dolphin dived into the bed and went to sleep waiting for the next day to come.

A/N welp this is my first book that is not marvel.I'll be taking request for 3 OC's I want to make a little group for Jesus and 3 other OC's that will have Thermite and Ela for the ride as well.But as always Thx for reading
(Only rule must come from an actual faction and not like something made up.You can Copy some of the CTU's in rainbow just make the gadget realistic)