A start

The battle of New York had just ended and the Avengers had just left the restaurant Tony had seen during mid-fight

"Alright, we should all split up and help the citizens who are hurt or in any need of help, then all group up at the tower," Steve said, and the Avengers split up to help the people of New York.
Tony left to help Pepper and Happy clean up the Stark now Avengers tower, Steve took Brooklyn, Hawkeye and Banner helped those near where the battle started and Natasha took Queens.

She helped a lady to the nearest medic that was driving through the streets of New York, helped a family from the rubble, and tried to help a man who was looking for his son, wife, and father (hahaha Civil War just begging there) but didn't find any of his lost family. As she started to head back to the tower she heard sobs coming from the rubble.

The ex-assassin hastily removed the fallen pieces of a building to reveal a small child who looked to be about five. The boy had chestnut colored hair, brown eyes that were red and puffy from all of his crying, and a little blood could be seen from under his hair.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Nat said as she picked the boy up from the ground, "Are you okay?" She asked the boy, trying her best to calm him down. The little boy shook his head. "Do you know where you're family is?" She asked him, making the boy break into tears once more, "M-my parents d-ied when I was little." He sobbed, his voice sounding a little raspy and scratchy, "An-and they left me with my uncle and A-a-aunt. But soon my uncle died, and then today my aunt s-she was killed b-by those a-liens" He said sobbing harder now as he pointed across the street at a lady lying on the ground with a Chatari spear through her chest.

Natasha turned the boy around from the gruesome sight of his dead aunt as he clung to her suit and cried his little heart out.

"Avengers report back to the Tower," Steve said over her comm. Natasha looked down at the 5-year-old in her arms who had cried himself to sleep in her arms. "Hey, I'm bringing someone with me." She said through the comm in her ear.

"Nat, we can't have some civilian up here at the tower?! They might mess with my stuff or steal something, just turn them over to the medics!" Tony yelled at her. She once again looked down at the boy in her arms, she could not just leave him and turn him into the system. "Tony I'm coming in with this kid if you like it or not, he needs us." She told the million air with a stern voice, she wouldn't take no for an answer.

Tony agreed and she started making her way to the now Avengers Tower with the kid fast asleep in her arms.

When she was standing in front of the large building he finally woke up. He worriedly looked around for a second before his eyes landed on the hero holding him. His eyes went wide when he finally realized that who exactly had helped him from the rubble, Black Widow, The Black Widow.

She chuckled as he was mentally freaking out inside of his little head as she made her way up the elevator.

When she finally reached the floor where the rest of the Avengers were, The boy took a quick glance at them then turned his head away, hiding it in Nat's suit so the other Avenger didn't see him like this.

"Who's the kid?" Clint asked as he got up off of the couch with the other Avengers. "Found him under some rubble, his last family member died today," She said remembering his Aunt's body surrounded by blood while her face was frozen in a blood-curdling scream.

"and he is not being placed in the system." She said sternly to all of the Avengers.

"So what's his name?" Tony asked.

She looked down as the boy got down from her arms (not letting go of her hand) and faced the heroes.

"My names Peter, Peter Parker."