Mid Town Tech

*Peter is 15 now*

*and this is after Civil War and (Spiderman Homecoming) the Avengers know about Spider-man (not his identity) and team Cap is hiding out in the Avengers Tower only going out if Fury ever called them to (Team Iron Man decided to ignore the Government's request and they only work for themselves and occasionally Sheild)*

sadly, the time never came.

it had been two years since Peter was bitten by a spider and one year since Spider-man was born. And still, he kept it a secret from the Avengers that he was the web-slinger saving Queens every night and if he could, day.

"Peter!" He heard Steve call from the kitchen, "You're gonna be late for school!" Looking over at the clock on his nightstand, Steve was right his school started at 9:00 and it was 8:30, and he still had to catch the train.

Peter ran out of his room and to the kitchen where he grabbed some toast, and after a rushed goodbye to the Avengers, he left the tower and placed his headphones on.

The morning was like every other morning for Peter, the Subway was packed and nobody really noticed him at all as he entered the school.

But of course, there was the everyday humiliation from none other than Flash Tompson. "Rise and shine Penis Parker!" He taunted after Peter barely missed being hit be Flash's car thanks to his spidey senses.

He walked into the school heading to his locker and passed the tech nerds who were testing out their newest drones, the principal who was currently taking a drone away from a kid and taking him to his office, and finally the cheerleaders that his locker was close too.

 Peter was putting his books away in his locker when his best friend came up behind him, with a Lego version of Darth Sidious.

"Join me and together we can build my new Lego Death Star," Ned said while trying his best to sound like the Emperor. "What no way?!" Peter exclaimed, and getting a weird look from the peppy females near him.

"How many pieces?" He asked his friend, "3,803. More than the one we built in 7th grade." Ned said very proudly of himself.

For the rest of the day, it was pretty normal, the school work was to easy for Peter, not challenging him enough, the rude comments and threats from Flash, and finally, after practice for the Academic Decathlon team, it was finally time to be the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man.

"Peter!" Ned called just before his friend could leave the school, "Don't wanna leave without these." and he handed Peter his newly updated web shooters. Ned had known a few weeks after before the events of Civil war and tries to help his friend the best that he could with any Spider-man related stuff.

"Thanks!" Peter told his friend and ran off to get changed into his spandex, and started to swing across Queens.

He swung by the crumbled parking garage that he was once trapped under and saw construction workers cleaning it up. Peter sighed as he continued swinging through Queens, nothing was happening much, Mr. Delmore's Deli had reopened a week ago and still looked the same, just some new upgrades that Tony had given. He sat on top of an apartment building and waited for a while for something, anything to happen! 

 Finally, he heard a scream for help coming from a nearby alleyway. He quickly made his way towards the sound till he found who was in trouble, it was MJ. MJ had her back up against the wall, a small pipe in her hand, and two men were approaching her.

"Oh come on little girly," The bigger man said as he raised his gun, "You don't think that pipe can stop us?" He mocked.

MJ saw Spider-man behind the two and smirked, "No, I'm just holding up till the big guy comes." She told them. the two men looked confused before the smaller guy spoke up, "Ya, and who might that be?" He said as he clearly thought it was a bluff.

"I think she meant me." Peter said from behind them, giving a good scare to the two muggers. The hero wasted no time to attach a web to the smaller guys back, pulling the man closer to him and straight into his awaiting fist, once the man was out cold, Peter webbed him to the ground and turned to face the bigger man who was charging at him.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to steal?" He asked as he easily dodged the man punch, "Well I know that she clearly didn't teach you to hit!" He laughed as he dodged yet another punch, and sent him one of his own.

It was in no time the two were webbed up and the police were on their way.

"You okay?" Peter asked as he turned to his school friend, "ya, but I had it handled them." She told him as she dropped the pipe to the floor. "Well, I don't doubt it, but they did have guns, and you had a pipe." He said earning a glare from the feisty girl, and with that, he left with a small goodbye.

MJ laughed a little to herself as she stepped over the two men on the ground, but stopped herself for a second to break the man's nose.

After reassuring himself that his duty was done, he swung in through his bedroom window, changed into his clothes, and entered the kitchen for dinner.

"Hey kid, anything exciting happen today?" Tony asked as he sat down at the table.

"Nope, boring day."