Chapter 4 Escape

Its been 2 years and I've only been in the ID a couple of times but in those times, I learned that time moves slower in there, so I would usually spend days in the ID and com back an hour later in my world. I have finally made it to level 60 which allows me to go into the third floor of the dungeon without any issues which is where I'll hide out and get stronger. Now to figure out how to fake my death it would be much easier if I had the skill Dungeon manipulation then I could move walls to cover a blood trail into a wall it wouldn't be the first time its happened to someone who's died there. I started to think of ways to fake my death tomorrow.

'Maybe I can kill one of the monsters... No, that wont work they dissolve to quickly. What about making us both disappear... could work but it would be hard I would need to lure monsters to us then escape them after wounding Joe. I'll save that for a plan B.'

'I can make you monster bate!' I heard in my head.

I went in to see who said that. "Who said that and is it possible?"

"Its was me and yes, it is possible I was a master chemist after all. It even said so in one of your books you stole from the chief's collection." Rasputin replied.

"How did you read on of the books if I haven't read it yet?" I asked him.

"Well your inventory is linked to us and since you have the ingredients I can make you the bate and put it in your inventory all you have to do is ask and it will be done." He said with a hint of mischievousness witch I picked up on.

"What's the catch?" I asked him.

"Why I never-" he started.

But I cut him off. "Save it I have no time for your excuses."

He looked flabbergasted but decided he wasn't going to win. "Well I just need another room in here it's getting annoying listening to them squabble." He mumbled pointing behind him at the ones that are constantly fighting.

"I didn't know that was possible but fine ill do it." I said and imagined an alchemists house with sound proof walls and created and watched as it appeared. "There you now have an alchemist lab with sound proof walls for your enjoyment. Have fun and get that done by tomorrow."

"Wait!" I turned around and found miss Nightingale rolling to me. "Do you mind making me a medicine hut, so I can make you some medicine and learn other forms of health potions in peace?" She pleaded.

"If I'm getting something out of it then of course you can I'll even restore your legs if it's possible." I replied then thought of a medical clinic with sound proof walls and created it. "Their you go it even has all of most advance the equipment for you. Now for your legs." I imagined her able to stand and maybe a few years younger in body but not mind. I opened my eyes to see a younger Florence standing in front of me looking at her body. "There you go! Now enjoy your new building."

"Thank you!" She said happily then ran to the clinic.

"Anyone else need anything before I leave?" I shouted at them.

"Not right now." They all said at the same time.

"Ok I'm going" I replied chuckling then left them to their own devices.

'Maybe I can make another run through the chief's collection before I go and finally seal those skill books I saw scattered thought the room.' Thought to my self then snuck out of my room using my lockpicking skill. I made it out of the house while Joe was still fucking his whore.

I snuck across the town hiding from the patrols that they really need to stager so says my master strategist skill. But ignoring my instincts I continued onto the chiefs building. I made it to the chief's house I sneak around back to where his library is and open the window. I slipped in and turned on my Observation and looked around the room. I saw several titles and some more medical and alchemic books, but I ignored them because they were simple alchemic books. But I finally saw the skill books off to the side. I creeped over to them and quickly snatched the 20 or so books off the table and placed them into my inventory. I turned to leave but saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked above the door and used Observe on the dragon bone Japanese like bow over the doorway.