My Friend's Friends

Recap
'This will be a long year' I thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------

     The class felt way to long. It's the very first day so we just listen to the teachers introduce themselves and tell about class rules, the way they teach, and other things. We have to tell a little of ourselves, too. I could tell the teacher was uncomfortable with Carlos in the class by the way she kept looking at us and every time Carlos probably felt her stare because he would look back at her making her look away quickly.

     People kept looking at me with pity. 'Geez this is annoying. Why is everyone making such a big deal? He hasn't done anything.' I stay quiet and stare at the teacher blankly. I go off into my own world not caring about what the teacher had to say anymore. 'I wonder why we have this day. The day that we learn nothing. It's stupid.' I keep thinking random things and creating a world inside my head.

     The sound of the bell snaps me out of my created world, destroying the world I worked so hard to create. Everyone get up and leaves the room. I leave last but get caught by Carlos. "Hey, where is umm... 'remedial goodness 101' class?" I look at him confused.

     "Remedial wha- oh yeah! It's all the way down the hall. New class for new villains. Okay I have to go. Bye." I say and wave. I hear him mumble a bye as I walk to my next class.

Time skip~~~~~

Okay, okay, okay. That day lasted too long. It felt like the longest day of my entire school life. Not to mention that now B/F/N wants to make me become friends with some guys she met in her class. This is so annoying.

I sat on my bed as B/F/N ran around the room trying to get ready. "Y/N! You have to get ready! They are super cute and you may like them. You might just get a boyfriend." She said to me while straightening her hair. I looked at her and sighed.

"I don't need one right now. School relationships don't last that long because of all the school work. So... what's the point." I say as I lay back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I hear a loud huff.

"Come on! You have to lighten up a little. You're pretty cute and a lot of guys seem to like you so just try already!" She said while turning to me and sighed at my blank expression. "You're hopeless." He huffed once more. Just then, a knock on the door caused us to become silent.

     "Hello? B/F/N? Are you there? It's Michael, Ryan, and John. Jonathan will be here later... he had some stuff to do." He said as she let the three boys in. I looked at all three of them one by one. They all smiled lightly.

     "I'm Michael, I'm also Princess Tiana's son." Said one of the three. I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

     He smiles as he looked back into my E/C orbs and points to a blond boy with glasses

     He smiles as he looked back into my E/C orbs and points to a blond boy with glasses. "This is Ryan, he's the son of Rapunzel. He's also pretty shy." Michael said smiling.

     I looked at Ryan and waved

     I looked at Ryan and waved. He looked into my eyes and did the same with a slight smile. "This is John. He is the son of Snow White. He may look innocent but he is not." Michael whispered. I nodded

     John scratched the back of his head and sent me a kind smile as he stared into my eyes with his grayish brownish eyes

     John scratched the back of his head and sent me a kind smile as he stared into my eyes with his grayish brownish eyes. I waved back at him and I see B/F/N smirking in the corner of my eye. I sigh. Then a red headed boy came into the room that was open. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" He said breathing heavily.

     "And that's Jonathan. He is Ariel's son." Michael said laughing lightly "he's late for almost everything." He said quietly.

     He had glasses and he took them off to wipe them

     He had glasses and he took them off to wipe them. He looked at me as he put his glasses back on and smiled as he waved kindly. He had kind blue eyes that seemed to be shining.

'Maybe this won't be that bad' I think smiling.

----
722 words
----

Lol sorry I have no ideas though... they will be important. They will be "Dere"s if you know what I mean.