Camp out?

Recap

     "Carlos wait!" I said and push him over causing him to fall and I could if stop my self and ended up falling on top of him.

                                 "Umm..."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I look down at him, my face flushed as he stared at me with wide eyes. His face slowly became red as we hear foot steps coming close to us. I quickly push myself up and back away slightly. I watch as he sits up and avoids eye contact. I mumble a "sorry" and he just nods. The foot steps come closer and you can hear them become louder and louder each second.

     "Hey! Didn't you two hear the intercom? You guys have to go. We're closing." The tall man said.

     "A few more pe- Ow!" I was about to say "people" but Carlos stepped on my foot.

     "Shh.. don't mention them." He mumbled so only I could hear.

     "Okay okay. You two need to get out of you don't mind." He says and we nod and walk to the door to leave.

     "Why didn't you want me to mention the others?" I say when we make it outside he building.

     "Because."

     "Because why?"

     "Just... because."

     I looked at him and nodded slowly.

     "So, what now?" I ask turning to look at the doors to the building.

     "Donno. Maybe we can camp out here till they get bac-"

     "No!" I say interrupting him. "We'll get caught. Trust me, you don't want to be caught outside passed curfews. You get extra homework."

     He glances at me and sighs. "Okay. You can leave then. I won't though." He says turning back to the building.

    I stare at him as he spaces out while staring at the doors and sigh. Because I don't want to leave them here all alone, I sit back by a tree and near a few bushes as we wait for them to come out.

     I began to doze off as I look around at all the trees and the nature. It all reminds me of my dad. I hum as I stretch and fall asleep in a surprisingly comfortable position for having to lean on a tall but skinny tree.

OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO
378 words
OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO OwO

I'm a bad person.
No really I am.
I'm sorrrrry I'm sorrry for making you all wait. I've been so busy and school just kinda jumped up on me and gave me a lot of work. My jobs feel like they have gotten longer thanks to school and all but how about y'all
Okay so I feel like I should address something but imma do it in the next an lol.

It's also very quiet in the comments in this book. I find it odd.