Master Doc x Slave Lightning

Doc is walking with his slave Lightning in Radiator Springs. Doc said come on Lightning. Lightning said fine if you have to punish me. Doc said Lightning I need you to be quiet. Lightning said never master. Doc slapped Lightning so hard on Lightning's cheek and Lightning was shocked and ran away from his master. Doc said Lightning I'm sorry. Doc cursed and chased Lightning in butte and Lightning fell down and got hurt Lightning cried so hard. Doc saw Lightning on the ground and was crying so Doc ran over to him and pick him up and hug Lightning and Lightning tried to struggle free but limp in his master's arms and cried. Doc said Lightning I'm so sorry that I hit you but I didn't want anyone to find out that you are a slave. Lightning said really. Doc said yes. Doc wrapped his arms around Lightning's shoulders and Lightning's waist and kissed Lightning's lips and Lightning closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Doc's shoulders and Doc kept his eyes closed and open Lightning's mouth and their tounges dance battle. Doc pull Lightning close and Lightning wrapped his legs around Doc's waist and Doc took him to his house and closed the door and push Lightning lightly on the bed and took Lightning's clothes off and his clothes off and Doc kissed Lightning's neck and bit it and suck on it and Lightning moan so loud and Doc kissed to Lightning's chest and suck Lightning's nipple and went to the other nipple and trail down to Lightning's stomach and to Lightning's dick and kissed the tip and took it whole and pumped up and down and Lightning moan so loud and Doc kept going. Lightning said D-Doc I'm about to cum. Doc pumped fast and harder and Lightning screamed so loud and Lightning cum in Doc's mouth and Doc put his fingers in Lightning's mouth and Lightning suck them and Doc took his fingers out and put the lube on his fingers and put one finger in Lightning's hole and pull back and forth and Lightning moan and Doc and a second finger in and scissors and Lightning moan again and add the third finger in and out and Lightning moan so loud and Doc put his fingers out and put his dick inside Lightning's hole and pumped in and out and Lightning moan. Lightning said D-Doc faster. Doc went fast and harder and Lightning screamed so loud. Lightning yelled DOC. Lightning cum on his chest and Doc's chest and Doc screamed Lightning's name and cum in Lightning and got up and lay down next to Lightning and pull Lightning close and Lightning wrapped his arms around Doc's shoulders and fell asleep and Doc falls asleep with Lightning in his arms. After nine months Lightning gave birth to a baby girl named Moonlight and Lightning and Doc got married and have a baby boy name Firelight and Moonlight is six years old and she love her baby brother and they live so happy. Lightning and Doc stay together and Doc dies from heart disease and Lightning kept his kids safe when Moonlight is sixteen and her brother is ten years old Lightning cough up blood and went to the hospital so Lightning to Sally to take care of his kids and then Lightning dies and Moonlight and Firelight stayed together with their aunt Sally and they stayed strong for their mom and dad.