Stand back i think i'm going to vomit!!

After having the new powers for a little over a month, Jeongguk had gotten used to being the fastest and strongest. In the monthly fitness tests, he knew he would have the highest results out of all the boys in his grade, even when he held back a little. Jeongguk found himself regularly walking on his walls and hanging of his ceiling, so much so that it felt weird for him to sit normally. Jeongguk knew that it wasn't normal, and that he should have told Jimin or Yoongi about what was going on, but deep down he was glad he hadn't. It was like a top secret mission.

Jeongguk and Hoseok were on FaceTime, and Jeongguk was itching to tell him about the spider bite. Hoseok majored in Biology, so Jeongguk was hoping he would be able to help him understand what was going on. He finished recounting the events of the lab to Hoseok and waited as Hoseok thought about an answer. "This is totally guesswork," Hoseok started. "But it seems like whatever you did to the spider amplified it's DNA characteristics. And then when it bit you it transferred the energy over to you." Jeongguk leaned back in his chair.

"Is that why this is happening? I mean, spiders can walk on walls and stuff, so I got those characteristics?"

Hoseok nodded. "That's what I'm guessing. But dude, this is the first time I've ever heard about something like this. It sounds like the opening to a super hero comic or something."

"Wouldn't that be awesome? The amazing adventures of spider-boy."

Hoseok had a goofy look on his face, clearly putting more thought than needed into this idea.

"The Amazing Spiderman. That's what I'd call you. Able to climb walls, stronger than a thousand men... oh my god can you make webs? Do you lay eggs?"

"Hoseok, what the hell? No!" Jeongguk mentally gagged at the thought of laying eggs. Ugh.

"I'm just asking..." Hoseok giggled. "But webs would be cool. You're the chemist gguk, you could probably figure that out!"

Jeongguk has already taken out his notebook and started planning a chemical formula. "Hey, Hoseok? What are the key factors of a web?"

"Well, I'm not particularly an expert on them, but they're able to stick to things and things stick to them, they can balance a ton of weight, and they're incredibly strong. Why, are you actually gonna make one?"

"I'm just writing out a formula, I mean it shouldn't be too hard right? I'm sure it's easy!"

It was not easy. It had been hours since Jeongguk had hung up the phone and yet he still worked on, despite the pile of homework that absolutely had to be completed. Crumpled balls of paper littered Jeonngguk's room like dust. There was something so difficult about spiderwebs, like the way they could sustain so much weight but could snap in one instant. Jeongguk knew he would need help to figure it out. He sighed, then tip toed to Jimin's office.

"Hey hyung? Are you there?" He knocked softly on the door. When he got no response, he slowly pushed the door open, slipping inside. There were blackboards on the walls, equations hastily written and erased on them. Jeongguk felt strangely drawn to the collection of notes and diagrams on the farthest wall, obviously the one Jimin used the most. One equation stood out in red chalk. "MAN MADE SPIDER WEB" was circled tons of times, arrows pointing to the equation in red. Jeongguk gasped and quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper he took off Jimin's desk. It was simple enough, but Jeongguk would have never thought of it himself. He felt somewhat bad about taking Jimin's research, but he knew that Jimin wouldn't find out. He ran back to his room and hid the formula in his school books to work on afterwards.

It was one of the nights that Yoongi worked late, so it was just Jeongguk and Jimin until late. They sat in the living room watching TV, as they had so many times before. Suddenly, Jimin muted the volume and turned to Jeongguk. "I've got big news." He stated, a grin already blooming across his face. "I think Yoongi is going to propose."

Jeongguk almost choked on the microwave popcorn he had. "He is? Oh my god hyung! How did you find out?"

"I was looking for my hat in his drawer and found the little box, at first I didn't know what to do but I opened it up and I knew the second I saw it, he's definitely going to propose at some point!"

"How do you think he's going to do it?"

"God, I have no idea. You know him, emotions could hit him in the face and he wouldn't know it. He'd probably put the ring on while I'm asleep so he doesn't have to talk." Jimin laughed. Jeongguk sighed, a big smile on his face.

"Do you remember when you first met Yoongi? You were texting me nonstop about the cute boy behind the counter of the bookstore."

Jimin giggled. "Yeah, and then he wrote his number in one of the books and I was super happy but also pissed that he ruined a book?"

"Or that time you went to a fancy restaurant and you had an allergic reaction to the shellfish?" Jimin erupted in a fit of giggles.

"We had our first kiss in the emergency room! I was mortified!" Jeongguk had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

"What's with you guys and dangerous dates? I've heard of  so many of your dates ending in the emergency room or the police station!"

"Okay the police station was only once and it was because we'd gotten into a fight with a carpool of soccer moms. Karen was a bitch and I'm sure her son Kyle could've survived missing a bit of soccer practice."

"What about the time you guys hooked up in the back of your car and a police officer thought you were a hooker?"

"Don't even mention that!" Jimin was almost screaming at the memory. "One time we went to a carnival and Yoongi ate like twenty hotdogs in a row to win me a stuffed bear! I can't even say hotdog to Yoongi without him getting nauseous!" As if it was fate, the front door suddenly opened, revealing a sleepy Yoongi. "Hey babe," Jimin greeted. Yoongi grunted back.

"Did you guys eat already?"

Jeongguk held back his laughter. "Yeah hyung, we had hotdogs." Tears almost spilled down his cheeks from not laughing as Yoongi's face turned a shade of green.

"I'll be right back." Yoongi whispered as he took off to the bathroom, leaving the laughing boys behind him. The ringing of Jeongguk's phone distracted him for a moment, he grinned when he saw Taehyung's caller ID on his screen.

"Hey tae, whats up?" He herd shuffling on the other end of the line.

"I am currently outside of you apartment with hair dye, banana milk, and honey butter chips. Please open the door my hands are full." Jeongguk laughs and quickly opens the front door, Taehyung's long brown hair tied into a little ponytail. Jeongguk grins at it and ushers Taehyung inside.

Jimin calls a quick hello to Taehyung, winking at Jeongguk. Yoongi staggers out of the bathroom, a little green in the face.

"Hey Taehyung," he groans. "Have fun you two." Taehyung giggles with Jeongguk as Yoongi collapses onto the couch, burying his face in Jimin's lap.

Finally the two boys reach Jeongguk's room and shut the door. "Okay. I have bleach for your hair, and red hair dye. Let's do this."

"Wait, red hair? Why red?"

"Oh come on Ggukie! Have you ever dyed your hair?"

"Once!" Jeongguk defends. Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Oh yeah? What colour?"

"Um, brown, with little pink streaks!" Jeongguk sasses. Taehyung groans.

"That's it. We're doing this. Get ready for a makeover Gguk."